free text to speech converter!

faralos

Faralos
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flash
Not only can you listen to what ever you type in to the text box, but you can save it as a wav file too! follow the screen pics for instructions, right click on the 'download' button you see on the screen to get to the save screen. then right click on it and save as link, renaming it as you go so you don't get that long file name you see here in the pic!

http://www2.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php
I am forced to use this for custom sounds for all these pc to vp pin conversions I am currently involved with, since most of them are just flat screens and I have no idea as to how they actually sound

Attachments

• 1 Text to speech converter.jpg
    1 Text to speech converter.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 302
  • 2 saving sound file.jpg
    2 saving sound file.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 285
  • 3 renaming sound file.jpg
    3 renaming sound file.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 308
Somehow you must have missed it when I posted the same link roughly 2 months ago. I only wish it let you add inflection, since I haven't found the time to try to add inflection myself. A reminder can't hurt.

text to speech sounds - Pinball Nirvana Forums

I use 'wavepad' to add inflection since you can alter speed and pitch within that freeware program! sorry for missing your post on it...

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: MMITG is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back