Future Pinball New Release

Leo_Wanker said:
tiltjlp said:
Your attitude and signature say it all Leon, you kissed ass and you got what you wanted in FP.

LOL. Say what you want John. Sour grapes oozes from your ever word.
Want to talk about "attitude"? Let's talk about yours shall we?
Everyone who is interested is allowed to make suggestions for FP.
Some will be told "YES". Some will be told "NO" it's the very nature of life.
Both of the above have already happened on many occasions.
The BIG difference between you and others who have been told "NO" is that most of the others haven't had a GREAT BIG GIRLEY DUMMY SPIT FIT RAVING ON ENDLESSLY.
Would you like to throw yourself on the ground and have a tantrum to complete the act.

tiltjlp said:
So now rather than ordering us to shut up about the shortcomings of FP, you challenge us to make our own program. I don't need to make my own program, not that I could; I'll simply useVP which has the outlawed features I need.

Well do it man. What are you doing pissing on about FP for??
I don't get it??
You keep saying the above over and over. Why not marry that thought with an action and fuggin DO IT!
Stop pissin on and get into it.
Would you like me to get the Queen of friggin England to give you her blessing to do so?

tiltjlp said:
And what you call "pissing and moaning" is merely trying to make FP useful to more authors.

LOL. You mean more useful for YOU don't ya John?
That's what this is really all about isn't it?
YOU are not getting what YOU want so, YOU are having a girls blouse fit about it.

tiltjlp said:
But as Black showed with his F1 VP release, he isn't about making a useful program, he's more about flaunting his know-how, dangling carrots in the form of flashy features that might or might not work, and pouting when he isn't adored enough. I've listened to his song and dance before, so I guess I'll watch from the sidelines as far as FP goes. Like I've said before, I don't need FP, I have VP, and I'm not giving up on VP just because Black says Jump.

Now I'd like you to show me ANYWHERE where ANYONE has said ANYBODY has to give up VP.
Where do you dig up these fairy stories from?? :lol:

tiltjlp said:
Maybe the reason there are no drop walls in FP other than targets is because Black isn't a good enough programmer to allow them. I wouldn't know, since I'm not a programmer at all. But then, I never claimed I was. Are you puckering up again Leon, or have all the features you wanted been added already?

NA!!
I gave him a list and paid up my ass kisses in advance. ROFLMAO.
C'mon John you need to do better than that to insult me.

tiltjlp said:
So besides being a blowhard, you're also not a man of your word. Or were you "instructed" to quit working in VP? Would be interesting to know the truth, but of course we never will. And have you noticed Leon, that I'm far from the only person who isn't "in love" with FP?
Leo_Wanker at VPF said:
For my part I intend to try to do both VP and FP tables.

No "word" there.
You're getting mighty desperate there John.
There's no fool like an old fool I guess. :roll:

"Blowhard" Is that your term for someone who tells you the truth and watches you throw a fit about it??

Am I supposed to be upset that there are people that don't like FP??

If the above seems harsh just remember you have been "slaggin" me off from the get go in this thread so, you deserve it. Bob is right. It is not my fault there is no drop walls in FP but, it's not like I care one way or the other.
I have merely given you the facts. The rest is YOUR doing.

C'mon John. Step up and give me ya best shots.
I wanna SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN'
:p :p :p

I really should quit pulling your chain Leon, you're simply too easy to upset. Somehow you don't see me SHOUTING do you? But no, I'm far from the only person who would like to see drop walls in FP. The funny thing is that you say drop walls will never be in FP. That is unless Black's "boy" Leon decides he needs them. Then they will magically appear as if out of nowhere. So to be honest, I don't much care what happens with FP, I just like seeing you go bonkers whenever anyone says anything against FP. Maybe it's about time to send in the newbie to ask for ROM support again. At this point, even if drop walls were added, I doubt if I'd start using FP. I enjoy the freedom of creativity and flexibility availble in VP, even if Lord Leon has declared VP dead. Real authors don't kiss butt. :p

StevOz said:
Shockman said:
PacDude's JP is out?

This sucks.

Do those anon.proxy things work?

I think the reason I got 2 accounts here is because the staff choose two over three.

Yes, three at least, at my last count Shockie. ;)

Anyways try this link........

http://pinballnirvana.com/Pacdude/files/

Two Steve. I said two. You can say three, or more, and I know your type, you will convince yourself, but that's it. You don't think the truth speaks louder than your words, do you.

I bet you were the one sifting through the new accounts checking for my IP.

Nah, nothin' so complex Shockman, just checked the latest registered users. ;)

Oh. Shockie. You think these people are going to believe you? That I made the Shockie account? I don't. I'm saying I didn't and if I did I would surly use it over Shocky. You made that account with Shockie as the name is my guess. You fucking stink man.

Oh. Shockie. You think these people are going to believe you? That I made the Shockie account? I don't. I'm saying I didn't and if I did I would surly use it over Shocky. You made that account with Shockie as the name is my guess. You fucking stink man.

Insane dude, shocker, I know the truth, either way more the fool you, rock on! :mrgreen:

tiltjlp said:
I really should quit pulling your chain Leon, you're simply too easy to upset. Somehow you don't see me SHOUTING do you? But no, I'm far from the only person who would like to see drop walls in FP. The funny thing is that you say drop walls will never be in FP. That is unless Black's "boy" Leon decides he needs them. Then they will magically appear as if out of nowhere. So to be honest, I don't much care what happens with FP, I just like seeing you go bonkers whenever anyone says anything against FP. Maybe it's about time to send in the newbie to ask for ROM support again. At this point, even if drop walls were added, I doubt if I'd start using FP. I enjoy the freedom of creativity and flexibility availble in VP, even if Lord Leon has declared VP dead. Real authors don't kiss butt. :p

Let's see:

Black's boy

and

A lie about me "declaring VP dead".

NOT GOOD ENOUGH JOHN. :evil:

It's bed time. In the morning I want to see some effort.
Really put in man.

TO BE THE MAN YOU GOTTA BEAT THE MAN! WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Let's keep the Queen out of it please.

Leon's latest signature poetry goes:

No drop walls for you in FP John.
What the fug are ya gonna do about it??
That's right.......
NOTHING but, piss and moan.

I'm not doing any such thing. I'm still making tables, and any kind of table I want, with VP. Yeah Leon, it might not have all the flash and needless BS of FP, but it allows me to actually make table that play pretty much the way I intend them to play.

Sure, you might not see a phoney Game Room if you play one of my tables, but you also won't be blinded by lighting that is way too bright, or have one of the flippers disappear, at least not on any of my flippered tables, except for my Flippered/Flipperless table.

So as I said before Mister Future Pinball, I don't really care what happens to FP. I'll keep playing the few decent games, such as Ghost Train and most any of the other flipperless games, since then there's no problem with flippers vanishing in thin air. And I'll download, try to play, and delete the games that are Junk, because just like with VP, some giddy authors rush their work out before testing it, and it is total Junk, suck as the Simpsons table.

Now if you want to continue telling me how wonderful ALL the FP tables are, would you please do so WITHOUT SHOUTING, since your constant SHOUTING is giving me an " eye ache". I'll probably stop bugging you now, unless you keep SHOUTING at me, since you offer no challenge at all. Leon, the king of Cheese and Whine!

John. Will you do a IP check of Shockie, and tell us whose's alt account that is?

Shockman said:
John. Will you do a IP check of Shockie, and tell us whose's alt account that is?

I can't reveal that sort of information without his approval.

Yes you can.

At least, if it's mine, I give my approval

Ok don't reveal it. Just look and tell the folks that it is not mine, then they can make up their own minds about Steve's 'truth'.

StevOz said:

Insane dude, shocker, I know the truth, either way more the fool you, rock on! :mrgreen:

He clearly is talking about a truth he knows, and implies that it is that I made the account Shockie, I think he did it. There is nothing to guess about though, that would be a matter of record.

Look shocky, I don't do the alt account thing, that's your MO, as to whether or not it's another of your alt accounts, we don't care.

My MO? stupid fuck. I did one in all these years. You said in a post that you made that I have three accounts at least and that Shockie is one of them.

Care or not, you have no reason to know if a Shockie account even exists, as it has never been used, unless you made it.

I tried to use that name, when I made the Shocky account after you were kind enough to ban me for a personal insult, when others got far worse from me.
You were caught red handed. I would not put it past you to use that to get me into more trouble. If you remain a mod or admin. after doing this to one of your members, then mod or admin. here means nothing but thug.

I'm sure you're right, as only you can be Shocky, anyways that explains it, you did create that account when you tried to use that name, it does exsist.

It does exsist. Good grief, at least I thought we were talking about the same thing.

Yes it does exsist, no, I did not create it. I tried when I used that name for an alt at VPF. It said I could not use it because someone else is. The only question that the members reading this may ask is who? and why. That's the ones that missed or is too slow is catch that you were the first one to mention it, in a bogus list of my alts. I am Shockman. Shockman got banned, then I was Shocky. If I get banned again then I will be shocky again, unless that gets banned, than I will indeed have more accounts.

So to clear up bob's question, Why was I able to have two accounts? And to clear up my answer, because the alternative was even more accounts, and you knew that. I don't care if I have to call myself Clyde, I will not hide who I am. If you ban me again, you might as well do the IP ban, because otherwise, you are not going to keep me away from here. I have business here asshole.

Well I guess if the physics ain't fixed it ain't worth downloading, such a pity.

The VP physics are much better, I don't care if the programme is old and out of date, the physics in VP are much closer to the real thing.

DS

I will say that some of the ramps do look nice. But then some of them seem as useless as an ice cube in a blizzard. I'm waiting to see if all the old tables were broken again with this release. A lot of energy seems to get wasted fixing tables that used to play fine and dandy. Cue Leon stage right to rush in and tell me that's not true, and never has been true.

One reason I've soured on FP is that Patrick helped Forchia and me get started making Gottlieb's Flying Trapeze in FP, and we've had to suspend our work on it because FP can't or doesn't mimick the ball movement. And not because of drop walls, that would really help. No, because the kickers in FP simply won't function properly as we need them to when the Starter Hole is hit. Works perfectly in old clunky VP, but not in bright and shiny FP. Go figure.

It's worth downloading davidss. It free. The physics are not that bad for PC pinball.
There are some smart people that think it's the bomb.
I just don't see it as what I can put together. I see my adventure into VP and FP as what I can challenge myself to do. I have to have the challenge.
I'm sorry, but as wonderful as FP looks, I know how much I can do with that program. With VP, I have no idea.

You're in for it now Big Blue. Leon will be on you like a shadow at high noon. As he explained to me privately, and then denied ever sayingt, Future Pinball is meant to be used by Real Authors. All I can figure is that according to Leon and maybe others who tout FP, anyone who would stoop so low as to use drop walls surely can't be considered a Real Author. But now that FP has ramps and so does old has been VP, maybe FP authors aren't Real Authors either.

so all these gurus who code with vp aren't real table authors? awfully close-minded attitude there. So I guess i will just hang up my coding hat then since i can't code in FP i am not a 'real' author. you know it's people like that who start wars. what a cad! So FP is better you say? funny I remember once a long time ago (when fp ran on my computer) trying to build in fp and then getting pissed over bad ball physics and floaty feel to the table too. oh well, I guess I'll stay with the REAL program VP. Actually both have good table authors it's just that fp isn't for me but you don't see ME bashing fp authors. I think an apology is on order to all us VP table builders.

Dude. This thread is four years old.

The McD

well then why did it show up as a new post? it came up under the 'new posts' thread when i clicked on it.

My gues is because a spammer spammedly spammified spammious amounts of spammy spamlorious spam into a lot of the old threads, the sites admin deleted the spam (and banned the spammer I assume) but the data base still lists all those threads as having had recent activity (since they have had a post entered then deleted).

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back