Gas Attack images offered.

I honestly don't remember you posting that suggestion,

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/forums/showpost.php?p=64287&postcount=8

Maybe you don't understand what I mean....

Below you'll see the pic (from MrHide) I used for the Amazing Spider-man before and after working on it in Photoshop. The only thing I drew on the table was the parts under the plastics, bumpers and flippers. The apron area doesn't show on the table as I made an apron image and used a decal for it, so it didn't need to be cleaned up on these photos. This is at least 3 yrs ago and I wasn't very skilled at photoshop when I did this, you can tell by my efforts to sharpen the image.

You can see on the playfield pic, that I didn't clean up the areas that don't show up on a rendered VP table, like I only erased the lower part of the bumpers.

Yes, I could make a really nice table with a stripped playfield, but I haven't seen one in the 7 years I've been looking for one. Here's a screenshot of the VP table with that playfield in it.

I would really love to have a stripped playfield pic of ASM....

My apologies to Inkochnito for going off topic, but I'm only trying to help. :)

1373.jpg

Attachments

• ASMtable1.jpg
    ASMtable1.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 345
  • ASM1.jpg
    ASM1.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 325
ok here's the best pics of the gas attack table

here is what I have...these are it and the upper ones are skewed! so ifanyone can help here, please straighten them up so I can then erase the parts, leaving the playfield as bob suggested!

Attachments

• gas attack playfield overhead.jpg
    gas attack playfield overhead.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 332
  • left upper.jpg
    left upper.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 326
  • upper rt.jpg
    upper rt.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 330
Well, here's my crumby attempt. :) It would still need a lot of work and cleanup, but I hope you get the idea. Maybe someone with graphic talent can help you further or give you some hints.

Attachments

• gas attack playfield.jpg
    gas attack playfield.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 348
y'know that's not that bad! i'll try to fit it into the table layout to see if it'll work, Thanks!

Bob! your image works great!

So I tried the image that you did for me, and needless to say it works great! just a little readjusting of the playfield lights and stuff and a basic cleanup of the dirt that is on the actual playfield with a paint program )which should take quite a while as it's REALLY filthy; parts of the table are almost black!) thanks! It saved me tons of time! all that i really have to create from scratch are those potato plastics and the top bread on that covers the inlanes at the top and I'll be set. now to figure out the coding, heh heh...

Attachments

• Gas attack table wip image1.0.jpg
    Gas attack table wip image1.0.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 353
Don't dig in too much.
There are new images coming when the machine is cleaned (as I understand it).
Just get it working and concentrate on the graphics later.
I just hope that Breakshot isn't too much differend from Gas Attack.

Peter
www.inkochnito.nl

well breakshot uses a rom pack so I don't know if I can use anything else in the actual coding from it. i haven't looked all that much into the coding, I will now though, thanks for that update.

looking (again) for 'Gas Attack' images

I got the ones from here now all I need is to find the breakshot table. does anyone know if it's a vp8 or vp9? I'll try hunting for it once I finish posting this so I may be just blowing smoke here but thanks in advance. (I forgot the name of the pin is Gas attack the EXHIBIT it starred in was the gross-ology exhibit in Chicago

The games were both in Belgium, but the show has ended and not efforts were taken to clean the games.
Nor were the roms read....
I guess we just have to wait untill the machines show up somewhere.

Peter
www.inkochnito.nl

it's ok i am making the sounds and scoring my own since I can't put roms in anyhow. it'll still use the breakshot layout just will play a bit different than the real ones. but honestly how many people actually had the chance to experience the real ones? No-one complained when I did the Zizzle tables with my own sounds and scoring so hopefully no one will bitch about this one either. for an example of the zizzles go to vpforums.org and look me up hit the 'upload' button under my name and you'll see the list of pins I made. download the zizzles and you'll see...

The more I see of this table, the more I LOVE IT. Have to admit, when the thread first appeared, I thought this was going to be a "joke" table(the title!), but after seeing the actual pictures, WOW! Don't know what is wilder....the table itself, or the "educational" value of it all. BTW....love the exterior.....the legs are priceless!

well my table won't show the legs unless I make the backdrop with a small pic of the real one! maybe I'll do just that. hmmmm...

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: blackspatular is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back