Halloween - "Big Bloody Mike" mod (PinEvent V2, FizX, U-Pro)

TerryRed

Pinball Master
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
My Virtual Pinball Cabinet
Halloween (Ultimate Pro) - PinEvent: "Big Bloody Mike Mod"
  • a demo video of my creepy and cool table update to my PinEvent version of the table
  • new animated Michael Myers, on the playfield and in the game room (he will follow you wherever you go during attract mode)
  • new moving spotlights that act as flashlights looking for Michael in the dark (very cool effect)
  • new flashlight ball in The Chase
  • new bloody effects during Stop It
  • game room wall show tv signal in Stop It
  • Michael will hide and appear at different events in most modes
  • creepy as F**K in VR!
Good news: my new table update is almost done!

@GeorgeH @ravarcade @Gimli @wild @polygame

Bad news: it currently only works properly in desktop and VR.
?

There is an issue that prevents the spotlights from working correctly in cabinet mode with custom models. I've messaged ravarcade, so I hope a fix is possible.

For those of you lucky enough to enjoy FP-BAM in VR... that table looks freaky cool!

Last edited:
As a VR only user.. its all good news as far as I can tell :D

As a VR only user.. its all good news as far as I can tell :D

What do you use?

Quest 2 using Link does not work correctly for FP (stuttering).... but Quest 2 over Virtual Desktop wireless works well at 60Hz only. Rift CV1 and S are a bit of a pain to get to run nicely. Vive and Index however seem to work really well (60 or 120hz) since they are native SteamVR.

I find I need a bit of a faster computer for Q2 compared to CV1 and S to get the same smooth gameplay.

Last edited:
Totally cool! You always have a flair for the dramatic. Cool use of the spotlights.

Halloween (Ultimate Pro) - PinEvent

- TerryRed's "Big Bloody Mike" table update:

NOW AVAILABLE!

- new animated Michael Myers, on the playfield and in the game room (he will follow you wherever you go during attract mode)
- new moving "real" spotlight flashers that act as flashlights looking for Michael in the dark (very cool effect)
- new flashlight ball in The Chase
- game room wall shows tv signal in Stop It
- new bloody effects during Stop It (playfield and game room wall)
- Michael Myers will hide and appear at different events in most modes
- creepy as F**K in VR!

Important notes about this table and PuP-Pack update:

-I have kept the older PinEvent 1.2 table update (without the new fbx model and spotlight updates) still available for those who can't run the newer "Big Bloody Mike" update for whatever reason (more detailed models, slower hardware, compatibility issues, etc)
- I removed the "DMD on Backglass" PuP-Pack option and replaced it with a "Full DMD on Backglass" option for those cabinet users with only a single 16x9 backglass. - this is to keep it more in line with my other new PinEvent updates
- I added newer BAT files that tell you what PuP-Pack option you chose (with important details)
- DO NOT mix up the old and new PuP-Pack folders! Remove the older folder completely and install the new PuP-Pack!

EVERYONE "MUST" update to the newest BAM update 1.5-318 that just came out today (Oct 30 - 2020)

- it's needed for the spotlights (used heavily) to properly display in all modes

Happy Halloween everyone!

PLEASE post gameplay videos and pics of the table on your cabinets and of you playing in VR!
(this is my biggest reward for working so long on these updates)

Table is available here:

Update: there is a reflection issue I need to fix for MM appearing on the upper playfield when Reflections are enabled.

A fix is coming...

good news... seem to have it all fixed (still needs testing in vr and cabinet views....

bad news.... some animations had to be removed of MM rising and lowering from the ground.... and I cant have him hide behind cabinet for bogey man

custom models appear through the cabinet so you would end up seeing him through the cabinet floor in the ground,etc.

Update 1.31 Now Available

- fixes for Custom Models (Michael Myers and stand) appearing through playfield and cabinet when reflections were enabled
- had to remove movements of MM rising and lowering into the ground, as well as hiding behind backbox

What do you use?

Quest 2 using Link does not work correctly for FP (stuttering).... but Quest 2 over Virtual Desktop wireless works well at 60Hz only. Rift CV1 and S are a bit of a pain to get to run nicely. Vive and Index however seem to work really well (60 or 120hz) since they are native SteamVR.

I find I need a bit of a faster computer for Q2 compared to CV1 and S to get the same smooth gameplay.

I use a Vive-Pro @90hz. Looking forward to trying this out :)

Edit: Played in VR with full DMD on backglass and it runs perfectly smooth. Looks fantastic as usual. These tables really show off pinball in VR at its best. Always look forward to these visual treat pinevent tables based on SlamTilts brilliant creations.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Coming very soon! (Future Pinball - BAM)

My update to Halloween "Big Bloody Mike" that includes new PinEvent V2 features, FizX physics, FLEEP sounds, updated lighting and shadows, new animated blood effects... and of course Big Mike himself stalking you on the playfield and in the VR game room.

As always, be sure you update:

- DOF config files from DOF Config Tool web site
- BAM to the latest version (currently 1.5-353), and correctly patch both FP and BAM for 4 GB access

Don't fear. Everything you need to know will be included with the table's included Install Instructions.

Lol... this is pretty awesome.

As a huge TOS fan myself,
you even got the Shatner mask right, it seems!

Does the 4GB patch only work on systems with at least 6GB Ram?
Because I only have 4GB RAM and was wondering if this is something I will be able to do on my system.
I actually helped on the VPX version of Halloween by Apophis and HiRez00.
It was a table me and HiRez00 started on 4 years ago, but Apophis helped him finish it.
I am hoping I will be able to play your version!!!

Does the 4GB patch only work on systems with at least 6GB Ram?
Because I only have 4GB RAM and was wondering if this is something I will be able to do on my system.
I actually helped on the VPX version of Halloween by Apophis and HiRez00.
It was a table me and HiRez00 started on 4 years ago, but Apophis helped him finish it.
I am hoping I will be able to play your version!!!

You can certainly apply it, and it will run. It just means that if a table needs more RAM than what you have available, then it may cause a crash in your system, or it may run terrible if it tries to use virtual ram, etc. It won't be an issue for tables that don't need more ram (99% of FP table so far). This table didn't need more than 4 GB before, but some tables are starting to (Star Wars DSA GE).

Halloween - Big Bloody Mike (Future Pinball - BAM)

1.4 - PinEvent V2, FizX update now available!

My Big Bloody Mike mod to SLAMT1LT's (Halloween Ultimate Pro) has been completely updated to use the newest BAM features for updated lighting, inserts, ray cast shadows, shadowmaps, FLEEP sounds, FizX physics, and is now updated to PinEvent V2.

See new effects, such as blood spilling down the playfield during Score Drain, animated spotlights, flashlight ball, pumpkin ball, and animated Michael Myers character which will stalk you on the playfield and in the VR Game Room.

Please follow the included Install Instructions / FAQ in the table zip to ensure you are properly updated for BAM, the 4GB patch, your DOF Config Tool files, etc.

Get it here:

Screenshot 3.jpg

Screenshot 2.jpg

Screenshot 1.jpg

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: HZR has posted a new reply in the thread "Complete list of VB commands".
      Back