hope someone knows

chondro

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
dunno the name
I know this sounds dumb BUT
Trying to find the name of a pinball game i played in late 80's maybe 1990
it had 2 rails and this blue circle that lit up in the middle of the playing field. it also had a woman's voice that said things. i want to say it had something to do with a woman robot but im old cant remember.
i know this isnt much to go on but hope it will jog someones memory

The blue circle does not ring a bell. Xenon has what might be called a blue circle on the backglass.
Bride of Pinball is another female robot themed pinball machine

this is Xenon
is this one it?

Attachments

• xenon.jpg
    xenon.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 340
hm.. try to find it on Wikipedia or any other catalogues of Pinball. If you remember how it looks like, so you'll recognize it there fastly as they usually provide pictures for each game)

What is the name of the machine with the round "3 D" clear glass window feature in the lower middle of it's playfield? About 5 inches in diameter flush with playfield. It looks like it's about 3 or 4 inches deep inside, below the playfield, and I think it lights up blue.

if your thinking EM this might be the correct answer. bally space time.

Attachments

• time tunnel.jpg
    time tunnel.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 277
What is the name of the machine with the round "3 D" clear glass window feature in the lower middle of it's playfield? About 5 inches in diameter flush with playfield. It looks like it's about 3 or 4 inches deep inside, below the playfield, and I think it lights up blue.

What have you been smoking, Coily? :cool2: Don't leave us hanging if you find out the answer, because I sure can't figure it out. All I could think of is the Creature table as well.

That Space Time table looks bad-ass! Can't believe I've never heard of that one before.

Space Time started as "Time Tunnel" based on the Irwin Allen series on ABC in the mid 60's. But I guess Irwin or somebody filed a Cease & Desist against the mfg.

http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=T...&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick#2566

The inspiration for that "3D Circle" might have come from this:

006-the-time-tunnel-theredlist.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back