How about cleansing this site totally .....

elton

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Space Shuttle
... of all Shockmans crap.

Yes. Let the administrators delete every post, thread, id and anything else I've missed belonging to Shockman. His continued presence is detremental to this and any other site he 'contibutes' to.

I realise I'm asking much of the administrating staff but you have to consider the bigger picture for the well being of this site and other members. Just about every thread has been hijacked and trashed by this idiot. I say no more. Ban his sorry ass, cleanse the site and be done with it once and for all.

This book Reveals it All.

cazckd6oju7.png

I saw this place when I was banned. almost 2 days without a single post. It was truly dead, And then alot of you saw that and joined in that let's party till shockman gets back thread and made a valliant effort, but it was truly weak.

lionheart88, this is not the first time you have posted something like this so you can kiss my ass. Fuck you and suck my cock. Eat shit and your mother is a whore, all of that shit. It's repitive abuse and belongs in the Junkyard, or is this the fucking junk yard. I never even fucking know any more. Usually, if it is directed at me, like this thread, then it is not in the junkyard.

Oh site suggestions. Yeah, I should have known. Fuck you anyway, only my posts will be junked in this thread. I see you are joining in this repitive abuse 'nuts. I'm laughing. I'll get angry about it in time to be sure, but it is just so fucking funny right now I just have to laugh. It will probably be after my posts are weeded out of this fucking thread till you will feel the weight of your action.

Personally, I would rather have a slower forum, than one where I have to constantly monitor for your rants and VPF junk. There's quality, then quanity, then there are your posts, sad but true.

Shockman said:
Oh site suggestions. Yeah, I should have known. Fuck you anyway, only my posts will be junked in this thread. I see you are joining in this repitive abuse 'nuts. I'm laughing. I'll get angry about it in time to be sure, but it is just so fucking funny right now I just have to laugh. It will probably be after my posts are weeded out of this fucking thread till you will feel the weight of your action.

Your posts, if they stay "somewhat civil" like this (which is probably as good as it gets as you have already told me to "Fuck You" anyway), will not get junked. Again....Your crazy, nutso, hostile, ranting, abusive, F*** you, psychotic, and any VPF rants of yours will be junked. You have had enough leeway in the past that you have run out of, enjoy what you have "earned". These posts are fine which is why they are still here.

We are not talking about a slower forum. We are talking about a dead forum. Where were you?

We were talking about a slower forum. A dead forum is no posts at all. It was slower because you were not spamming it. I was here.

Everyone feel free to take one of these for your Avatar. I can make more if needed. :evil_laugh:

Edit: Removed pictures.

Is it just me or does Shockman bear a striking resemblance to Dannie Bonaduchi (that guy from the Patridge Family that does radio now and has been on VH-1 a lot in the past couple of years).

I think the avatar thing is going a bit far

If we start beating him up too much, Phil will start to get a sympathy vote

I'm not into deleting posts, I don't even like the user option of being able to EDIT them after about 1 hour. I don't like using someone's real life image for my own amusement either. I know Shocky has problems, but I keep hoping he'll learn to give up this liar crap and move forward. I think he should have been banned again for 4 weeks after his return for many reasons, but mostly for just refusing to try and fit in. He didn't even give it a shot.... We all can tolerate a little crap, but he just spews it out like a volcano. It's time for SHocky to wake up or be put to sleep, his choice, but the moderators have to enforce it.

The avatar thing is definitely pushing things a bit too far as well. Also, I do want to clarify I am not deleting posts either, they are simply being moved to the junkyard.

Shockman has been banned again for doing the same ole' thing..
Repetitive hostile comments won't be tolerated

We can't let a mob mentality take over the forums, I'd rather ditch them, this site is more than that..

Thanks Jon :)

Not before time IMO

Well I don't think it's going too far. The way I look at it, his Behaviour has been outrageous, so I thought I'd do something a little outrageous as well, besides he called my mom a whore and if he wants to do that then the gloves are off. Mind you it doesn't affect me, nothing he says can affect me, this is just for fun at this point. Regardless, I'll edit my post and remove the avatars.

I hear ya Lionheart, after my comments I thought about it and I also agree that his behavior has far exceeded the limits and good sense of any normal human being and whatever was going to be thrown back he does basically deserve anything he gets. I also did not realize he called your mom that, that is pretty bad.

I was just expressing my opinions and I certainly wasn't scolding anyone for having fun. It's easier for me to flame or insult a screenname, I know it's still personal, but IMO, I feel it's not as personal as attacking someone's real personal. I think an avatar with the red circle with a big red line striking out Shocky's big brain avatar would have been more acceptable and more funny to me.

I got to get out of this serious mode I seem to be in.... Carry on! Smoke em if you got em!

:popcorn: :cheers:

I would rather this forum be DEAD than be constantly spammed by a psychotic mother fucker twenty four hours a day.

You can try to argue that everyone wanting Shockman gone from the site qualifies as "mob mentality", but the alternative is for everyone to leave and let him stay. Personally, I'm leaning towards the former, if the latter continues. I lived without coming here for 2 1/2 years. It's no skin off my ass to walk away again.

I believe the site can carry on serving pinball to folks, the other option is to DITCH the forums entirely. This site has never been about forum posts, i think they are being abused by Shock* but other members have wanted A bunch of others to be banned....

:gone:

you're getting hate mixed up with a consensus that someone is a worthless troll.

pacdude and paratech pretty-much hate each other. should they get banned? of course not.

bob and paratech can't stand each other. should they get banned? of course not.

you and john at this point don't like each other. should you two get banned? of course not.

kinsey is still vaguely unpopular because she helped come down on some people a long long time ago. should she get banned? of course not.

shockman and neptuneholographics are obnoxious assholes who troll constantly, insult everybody and have no sense of decency. should they get banned? of course they should... it's a no-brainer.

for god's sake, this is not rocket science...

I hope you are are at peace nic, with Changing your name, I feel it's a bad decision on your part, you've been OUR Servant but have entered the nic's gone wild stage...

Hope you will change your Name back to nicolas.b...?

:roll:

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back