How about cleansing this site totally .....

wth difference does it make?

you know it's me... what's the problem?

I think of you as a placeholder or a coaster for VPF and you changed your name, Wake Up! You'll be gone and we will be forced by some other dude changing their names to Zeke er something or other...

why don't you ask to change your name to "nicolas.b" at VPF then?

XD

Change mine to nicolas.b at VPF. :p

JonPurpleHaze said:
........... but have entered the nic's gone wild stage...

Thank goodness for that
Nic was getting all serious there for a while, letting his hair down and doing wild things is good for him

I think his next name should be 'King Gazump, the Regal and Most High'

TMFP

ps, JPH nic will most likely keep "Ike Savage' aroung for as long as it bothers you :p

lionheart88

Fuck you.
I don't care if I get banned for saying that to you. How do you think everyone should be here, like you? Fuck. Do you really?

It's good to see the staffers coming together for a good laugh, but not at my expense.

consider this thread reported.

What are you going to do?

Don't say it's my fault any more Steve, Fuck you too. I may be an assclown but you are truly a stupid person. What did I do or say? Never mind.

How about cleansing this site totally .....

Anyone that thinks pulling all my posts would clean this place up is a fool.

Deleting the forum would be the best cleansing solution.

Kinsey said:

It's a thought, you're not the first to suggest this and it has been considered. I'll always be against it, be it good, bad or ugly, this forum is part of the history of the scene and burning the history books is not a tradition I endorse, besides amonst all the rabble there are many VP resources to be found within.

It's also damned lazy. Besides if you wash it away, then what makes you think it will rise from the ashes better than it was?
A staff that is fair is the best way to clean this up. If 'Oz really cared about the forum he would resign.

And I know that Jon would not buy into that, so I wonder what kind of consideration there really was.

In all seriousness, if someone was tasked to delete all the non-essential posts on this site, it'd take them a year working 10 hours a day.

And, I believe if Steve resigned, it'd be an indicator that he didn't give a damn about the site. Go Steve!

StevOz said:
Kinsey said:

It's a thought, you're not the first to suggest this and it has been considered. I'll always be against it, be it good, bad or ugly, this forum is part of the history of the scene and burning the history books is not a tradition I endorse, besides amonst all the rabble there are many VP resources to be found within.

At least it should be renamed Shockman's Delusional Whinefest. That would be truth in advertising.

Oh you bitch about so much your self, That don't matter, I still like you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back