How Do You Feel About "The Alphabet People"?

sleepy

Pinball Wizard
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Titanic Hospital
Alphabet People are cool.

Alphabet People are crazy.

Alphabet People seem very normal to me. Completely Undetectable Usernames.

Alphabet People are experts in their ABCs!

Alphabet People are just too much.

Alphabet People do not know the names of any Pinball Machines!

Perhaps the Alphabet People are only phishing for credit card accounts at Pinball Nirvana.

Upvote 0
What do you mean by Alphabet People?

I mean the infinite bots with usernames like abcd732 that are perpetually being banned as such.

Not real users with good intent.

[kidding> Alphabet people are great - not all are bastards and there is one I like a lot. her name is uyts876 and she is going to marry me. I just have to sell my house and my car and send her the money so she can come to Australia to be with me....[/kidding>

Oh, is uyts876 a mail order bot?

Hey, these bots are The Shit...
If you see one of these freaks mimicking someone else's post replies and then inserting the broken image links (one or more pictures that do not appear), don't ever click them. They are fake image links.
They usually redirect to a Spam site and may contain a virus.

Last edited:
Hey, these bots are The Shit...
If you see one of these freaks mimicking someone else's post replies and then inserting the broken image links (one or more pictures that do not appear), don't ever click them. They are fake image links.
They usually redirect to a Spam site and may contain a virus.

And I zap them as soon as a see them, which usually isn't hard to spot. The one I just banned made 23 posts. I don't even have to read what they post, not that it ever makes any sense. But the comment spammers are a mystery to me, in that they seldom have links attached to sucker you into giving up personal info.

Could be using war tactics, send in some front line soldiers before the chief decides to attack. They may be trying to overwhelm you with all of the front line soldiers so the big bad voodoo daddy bot sneaks in and creates havoc while you are busy busting a cap in one of those soldiers.:trippy:

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back