I Ain't Afraid of No Pinball Ghosts!

LeeVanCleef

Pinball Lizard
Site Supporters
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Paragon
So, anyone else play America's Most Haunted this weekend? Probably not, since it's a Wisconsin Pinball Original! :pistoles: Remember all those whacky ideas you had for original tables, sleepy? Yeah, they didn't use any of them. Their theme is "reality-TV ghost shows". I know... I didn't see that one coming, either. But, as you can see, they did a pretty fine job of constructing a table. Hell, they even managed a plastic toy! This is all part of the "Good News Saturday" in which I discovered a bar well within drunk-walking range with 4 other machines including a Jackbot and a Bally's Atlantis. In two balls I came within 200,000 of a free game on Atlantis right out of the gate... and then shit the bed on ball number 3. Well, it looks like Grandpa Nirvana doesn't quite know what to do with cell-phone pictures and I'm too dumb and lazy to fix it... so turn yer head sideaways!

Haunted 01.JPG

Haunted 02.JPG

Last edited:
So, anyone else play America's Most Haunted this weekend? Probably not, since it's a Wisconsin Pinball Original! :pistoles: Remember all those whacky ideas you had for original tables, sleepy? Yeah, they didn't use any of them. Their theme is "reality-TV ghost shows". I know... I didn't see that one coming, either. But, as you can see, they did a pretty fine job of constructing a table. Hell, they even managed a plastic toy! This is all part of the "Good News Saturday" in which I discovered a bar well within drunk-walking range with 4 other machines including a Jackbot and a Bally's Atlantis. In two balls I came within 200,000 of a free game on Atlantis right out of the gate... and then shit the bed on ball number 3. Well, it looks like Grandpa Nirvana doesn't quite know what to do with cell-phone pictures and I'm too dumb and lazy to fix it... so turn yer head sideaways!

I mean... it LOOKS NICE... maybe just settle down there a bit, my man?

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back