I Can't Edit YouTube Player Code

sleepy

Pinball Wizard
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Titanic Hospital
After posting a video with the YouTube player embed code, using either object tags or iframe tags, when I then try to edit the post, the player is visible in the text area where I should be able to type, and the actual code text is missing. And it's broken the formatting in the Latest Post list on the forum front page. My username is where the forum name is, the forum name is under my username, and the forum namespace is blank.

Upvote 0
Hmmm sleepy, that is strange...

I took a look at the post but didn't want to mess with it, the only thing that shows up for me when I go to Edit, Switch Editor Mode (this image switches
switchmode.gif
) are center tags, wondering if you can try to remove the tags and see if the video is still there?

If it's still there, might want to try putting some text before the video.

I'm sorry Jon. I forgot the deal.
The YouTube embed codes and custom center tags work best by disabling automatic parsing and auto-embed options before posting from the full editor page.
And any Quick Edits will enable these options in the background.

That's what you get for being Mr. Fancy-Pants! If you use my computer-illiterate method of copy and pasting, everything's puppies and Kit-Kats!

Is it at my expense?
Hey, who did invent the "Kit-Kat Bar"? I'm taking inventory.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back