• We have added Language Translations for French, Italian and Spanish menus, you can change your language at the bottom of every page, bottom left in the footer.
  • Spanish (Español, Latin American) translations have been added for the Forums and Resource Manager (Downloads). You can change your Language Here!

I need a thing for the thing. Kidding. Please read.

Pinballsoul

Pinball Nudger
Hello.
I am a returning member from 10 years or so back. I have a new machine and I need a few things. This place was always good to me. A few members were pivotal in my past EM repairs because I knew absolutely nothing about them besides dropping quarters.

I'm now the owner of a very nice Triple action by Williams that by all appearances was a free play machine in a company breakroom. Very clean.
Anyhow. Playfield Plexi is what I'm after today.
The upper left ball lane piece that's sandwiched between wood to guide the ball back to the drop zone. See photo.
Thank you for your time
Pinnballsoul

Attachments

Ike Savage

Froggy like robot
Staff member
Site Supporters
I figure @pinballdaveh would probably know some parts distributors, assuming N. America.

I just listed one the other day for Oz (Australia).

You could also search the site, or just Google, for more results.

EDIT: If for some reason you can't find the replacement online, you could always make one by hand. I've done it myself, having no prior knowledge. Just some patience and basic tools are necessary.

Last edited:

pinballdaveh

Pinball Technician
Staff member
Site Supporters
I figure @pinballdaveh would probably know some parts distributors, assuming N. America.

I just listed one the other day for Oz (Australia).

You could also search the site, or just Google, for more results.

EDIT: If for some reason you can't find the replacement online, you could always make one by hand. I've done it myself, having no prior knowledge. Just some patience and basic tools are necessary.
Pinball resource and Marco specialties are the 2 most commonly used.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.