Inevitable ... ?

You make a great case for the Yes and only support the No with the hope that the Giant Douche is of least of some use vs a Trump sandwitch that can never be polished no matter if you turd it together between two green backs...

You make a great case for the Yes and only support the No with the hope that the Giant Douche is of least of some use vs a Trump sandwitch that can never be polished no matter if you turd it together between two green backs...
Well, I said "chance" in the sense that there's an opportunity with Biden to save ourselves from self-destruction, but that would be true of any similar candidate as well.

There's not the slightest question to me that if Hillary had been president or if Biden becomes president, a bunch of greedy, stupid, short-sighted, ineffective stuff that happened under Trump would not happen. Same with most of the Republicans, too. Most of them would still likely be for corporate, share-holder and military interests at the expense of everything else, but at the very least they'd have handled the CV19 situation far better, as well as many other things, like basic levels of professionalism across various govt agencies & depts.

Plus, not being as patently obvious about trying to commit voter fraud as Trump has been via the USPS (etc), and not trying to interject orthodox Christianity in to the state process as with his deranged AG pick and the continuing subversion of the Supreme Court. And still that stuff isn't much more than the tip of the iceberg.

So to complain that the only sane alternative left to Trump isn't quite the perfect candidate you wanted is to flat-out fail to do your job as an informed citizen IMO. It's petulant, short-sighted, and will only harm your long-term self-interests as a voting American.

Just like if you're clinging to a branch, dangling off a cliff, you don't complain that the rope someone throws you isn't your favorite grade of rope. Even so, team Trump is now doing everything in their power to cut that rope, regardless. That's how nightmarish the whole situation has become.

Last edited:
mmm...rather sad state of affairs the world over so far as elected or otherwise empowered world representatives go and it seems we are doomed either way no matter whom might be in power in their own lttle bit of Earth turf.

Oh and I wished our leader was a dunce, unfortunately he has just enough interlect to be dangerous and a misguided faith in a God of man made religion, really what's with these religious nutters as if man could know God after what maybe 10 thousand years or so compared to the estimated universe's age: 13.77 billion years, give or take 40 million years. All religion is fraud, first created to control the population through fear.

We all should know that there is one Earth and one human race and growth economics is a certain path to disaster, no matter everybody seems to ignore those facts. There is no long term future for anyone if the world continues on with this crazy ignorance.

You would like to think CV19 would have taught the world that noone or nation is immune and growth economics is no solution for the human race.

I guess the only hope is that the next virus will be more devastating, so that those that remain can come together to figure out a better way of survival and advancement.

I had this leftover from the last election.

Kang and Kodos.jpg

You know

Former Operator · From The world of the living

Seems google maps cannot find The world of the living...go figure..:doh1

Ah very old a lot like the truth and honesty then. ;)

You have my vote. :)

1 down, 299,999,999 to go. :)

You know if you mix red and blue.

You get purple an altogether much better color.

Actually, I think we're all purple. No one is 100% Red or 100% Blue.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: MMITG is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back