• We have added Language Translations for French, Italian and Spanish menus, you can change your language at the bottom of every page, bottom left in the footer.
  • Spanish (Español, Latin American) translations have been added for the Forums and Resource Manager (Downloads). You can change your Language Here!

It would be nice if :awaken:

sleepy

Pinball Wizard
Site Supporters
a user's Profile Page included a list of links to tables authored by the user that are available for download, so when there is a table release by the user, just click on his/her name, go to the profile page and click from the list for a direct download of the table...no more searching.

To make that process easier might mean the user puts a check in a checkbox to include the table in his/her download list when uploading the table to the site.
A script (hack ?) would then add the upload to the user's list of table links.

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
That wouldn't be a bad idea if it's possible. Right now my new stuff isn't being added to the search results on my username.

JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
a user's Profile Page included a list of links to tables authored by the user that are available for download, so when there is a table release by the user, just click on his/her name, go to the profile page and click from the list for a direct download of the table...no more searching.

To make that process easier might mean the user puts a check in a checkbox to include the table in his/her download list when uploading the table to the site.
A script (hack ?) would then add the upload to the user's list of table links.
Unfortunately, this isn't possible with the current postnuke downloads system with vbulletin. I actually was working on a replacement vbulletin based d/l section
which would do this and had many more excellent features but it was put on hold.
That wouldn't be a bad idea if it's possible. Right now my new stuff isn't being added to the search results on my username.
Per my PM, the current downloads section does not search the authors field, only titles and whatever is in the text area.:oops:

sleepy

Pinball Wizard
Site Supporters
And a big OOps here.
I didn't realize when I posted *this new idea* that it was already being done at vpforums.org,
and I don't want to give the impression that *I ripped it*.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.