Solution
hi ,
i have a Jurassic park pinball ,
the control room is not functioning as it should ,
it does not let you get into modes when you hit it ,
have checked the diagnostics and the switch inside seems fine
anyone had this problem ??
please help ,

Hi, Almost every Jurassic Park pin I've ever seen develops this problem sooner or later. Does the ball just go in and then get ejected right away. Check when the ball enter's the control room that the letter "A" flashes when the ball enters the scoop. If it doesn't and the letter "C" flashes on the far left exit scoop then you have a switch problem. Data East now Stern issued a service alert about this problem when the game was new. Here is a link to the notice. You'll need a pdf...
hi ,
i have a Jurassic park pinball ,
the control room is not functioning as it should ,
it does not let you get into modes when you hit it ,
have checked the diagnostics and the switch inside seems fine
anyone had this problem ??
please help ,

Hi, Almost every Jurassic Park pin I've ever seen develops this problem sooner or later. Does the ball just go in and then get ejected right away. Check when the ball enter's the control room that the letter "A" flashes when the ball enters the scoop. If it doesn't and the letter "C" flashes on the far left exit scoop then you have a switch problem. Data East now Stern issued a service alert about this problem when the game was new. Here is a link to the notice. You'll need a pdf reader to read it.

http://www.sternpinball.com/downloads/sb43.pdf

Solution
Hello, I also have this control room problem.. Seems it is switch # 37 part# 500-5442-01 anyone know where to get this switch?? Thanks, Bill

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Mauma is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back