Meep!
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Jurassic Park
cPLmaSj.gif

(Plus that beagle is TOTALLY innocent)

I didn't eat the damned goldfish (Hell, I know it's in here somewhere...)!

Cats don't even like the water. Somebody taught that kitty to eat the goldfish.

i just typed out my best cat story, where we befriended a litter of stray kittens and the white cat bunny wound up living to 22. but it was kind of a long story.

firefox (or windows?) just lost it with a device-control issue.

i'll try later, maybe.
or maybe just fffffffuuuuuu

Last edited:
Dogs in glass houses shouldn't throw cats?

Cats don't even like the water. Somebody taught that kitty to eat the goldfish.
So, the dog drank the water, then dared the cat to eat the fish...

Dammit Ike, we have to remember. When composing a long story, use Notepad/Wordpad or Scintilla, and save often. But it rarely happens, so when a crash does occur, I've usually forgotten to take my own advice.

When you use Go Advanced screen to compose and then click Submit to then witness the entire message vanishing without a trace, and the browser has not closed unexpectedly/is still open...Sometimes I can use the browser's Back arrow > Right Click on the Textarea where you type the message > choose Undo and the message may restore, and then post it. Usually the message will already be visible when backing through to the Advanced page. This is in Firefox. This trick Never Works when composing in the Quick Reply box. Quick Reply. Speedy Exit.

Last edited:
My other trick is to remember to Select All and Copy the longer messages before attempting to post them, in case they get lost in the process. But then I forget to.

Though the real trick is to select remember, then again we mostly just bathe in that warm glow that hindsight provides as fleeting as it is...

I'm damn sure domesticated pets or pests as I classify them, serve next to no real declarable advantage to their "owners", maybe perhaps, well perhaps... whilst non pet owners are supposedly meant to suck it up deal that shit, that barking dog, that feral cat/dog.

Honestly I can perhaps see the appeal and perhaps maybe, just maybe there are a few mythical pet owners out there that can and do have a symbiotic arrangement with their pet. I've known a few, very few do that and there is no way I would ever, could ever consider a pet I can't really lookout for my own welfare, yet I'm not on welfare payments.

WTF, steve... didn't you even have pets as a kid? i don't have pets right now (other than some fruit flies) and i really miss them.

i do agree that pets or anything else can get out of hand. there is certainly an artificially high number of dogs and cats and other animals in the world due to us hoomans.

through the years i've thought about why so many of us like pets so much, and my main three ideas are:

- surrogate children
- companion / helper
- a living slice of nature, representative of the environment our ancestors up to a few thousand years ago lived in for all of human history.

Last edited:
Hope the fish was worth it) poor cat

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back