Solid State Machines
Future Pinball
Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Hey Wild I have a improved BAM version of Franzleos Central Park changed some things to make it like the real table also added bam physics. if you want I can send it to you to review for re release if you want to.

j mode should be default by far, makes it so much better for modern computers. I changed the defaults (trails off regular ball) to my liking in the script looks and plays really nice. Do not bother with ratings some people just do not like Future Pinball in general and most compare every table to what Slamt!lt made or Terry Reds Pinevents, older tables will not get the love the newer ones do.

Last edited:
send it to me via pm, i then post it in my dedicated GF thread

j mode should be default by far, makes it so much better for modern computers. I changed the defaults (trails off regular ball) to my liking in the script looks and plays really nice.
j mode????(trails off regular ball)??? what you mean? at which table?

are you talking about krull?......mmm whait....j mode,trail....

Catturauuu.JPG
are you talking about the new renderer on / off? but you're also talking about trail .... has something to do with my "ball trail mode"?

I turned the new renderer on and turned off the ball trails as default in the script. I am not a fan of trails but everyone has their preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back