Looking for images of Escape from the Lost World

mrschultz

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
I'm thinking about doing Escape from the Lost World for VP9. Been playing around with the current version and the over the bridge shot can be simulated much better in VP9 since the ball doesn't melt into edges like it does in earlier versions.

Anyone have good images of the playfield and other parts? I've grabbed all the ones I can find but haven't found any really good ones or any stripped playfield images.

It's often the case with playfield pictures that they must undergo a Frankenstein transformation using random pieces of different pictures from several sources.
The GIMP, Inkscape, Photoshop, Paintshop Pro all help, and some good effects can be had by inserting the picture as an image texture on a cube or grid in a 3D modeler, especially if adding lighting effects are desired.

Sometimes you can find an owner of a particular machine in a pinball website and with luck he might be happy to take the pictures you need.

It's often the case with playfield pictures that they must undergo a Frankenstein transformation using random pieces of different pictures from several sources.
The GIMP, Inkscape, Photoshop, Paintshop Pro all help, and some good effects can be had by inserting the picture as an image texture on a cube or grid in a 3D modeler, especially if adding lighting effects are desired.

Sometimes you can find an owner of a particular machine in a pinball website and with luck he might be happy to take the pictures you need.

Yea, I've made tables before from low quality images, this one has so much stuff that overhangs and covers the PF it would be nice to have a clean image of it.

this is the best i can find so far but I'll keep looking...

http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=E...=name&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick
the playfield shot sucks but that is the best one I can find

Thanks, but I've got all the ones from IPDB and a few other web pages I found, I think I've got all the images that are out there on the web.

Used to be lots of people with private collections of images, hopefully some of them will stop by here once in a while.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back