Lord of the Rings, The (Stern, 2003) VP9

VP9 Stern SS Recreation Lord of the Rings VP9 v2.1 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Solid State Machines

jpsalas

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Here you have LOTR for VP9.

In this table I have used the new VP table I made for the one Groni and I made. But I have used my old graphics as a based. The right tower animation was made by Groni, and thanks to him for the pictures of the Balrog he took for the old table.

Now, the table will only run under VP9 due to all the new options and commands only found in VP9.

Special things about this table:

- there is not a single decal or reel on the backdrop :) So just get the backdrop package and change your view to the one you prefer.

- New nudge routines, based on the idea and code by Noah Fentz, which I adapted to vpm. Now you can use a normal bump with the normal keys, and a little stronger one by using the keys on the side of the left and right nudges. In my keyboard they are the keys [x] and [.]. The Noah subs use a timer to let the table settle down before you can hit it at full strength again.

- New way to make the figures. I used ramps :) Yes, in VP9 the ramps can be transparent, and it is so easy to change them and they look very size.

- And of course there are the new backdrops (separate zip), new fading lights, new flashers, new vuk, new Balrog, new rulessheet (press R during game), etc. And everything perfectly masked.

Well, if you have read all this then you need a medal :D

Greetings
JP

Last edited:
Thank you JP for releasing this great table for VP9:)! I played it and no problems at all, very good:)! I love all your tables VP8 or VP9 and so I'm very thankful for every release from you!
:yourock:

Thanks again and all the best:wave:!

P.S.: You deserved the medal;)

Last edited:
Hi JP, got a question about the rolling ball effect in VP9! In VP8 it looks like the ball is rolling but in VP9 it is not possible to make the ball "roll", isn't it? I hope you know what I mean:)!
Thank you!

This is a bug in VP9, which I believe Destruk has already fixed it. But we'll need to wait until next VP9 update, since it is up to nanotech to release it. I have added the images for the rolling effect, so as soon as a new VP9 comes out I guess it will work again.

JP

Thanks JP for your reply:)!

Thanks for release,JPSalas.
Table looks fantastic. :thumleft:

It looks great. nice to see quality work still flowing. VP9 sounds good. I have not had a chance to look at it.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: keefus is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back