Masters of the Universe (Original) Desktop and DOFLinx Version

SS Original Table BAM FP Masters of the Universe (Original) Desktop and DOFLinx Version 3.2

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
Future Pinball

GeorgeH

Flippered Out
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Attack From Mars
GeorgeH submitted a new resource:

Masters of the Universe - Desktop and DOFLinx Version - Requires BAM v1.4-267 or later

NOTE: This table uses Dynamic Flippers and Lighting that require use of BAM v1.4-267 (or later) to be installed which was released on November 9, 2019. Part of the script requires version 275 although I have added some coding that will ignore this script if you don't have version 275 installed yet. It is very easy to upgrade. You can download the most current version at the following link. This installation file installs Future Pinball and BAM at the same time. If you have either...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Thanks for the awesome table all, had a chance to play some BAM tables and this was a joy!

Future Pinball has changed forever for me, didn't know this was possible, love the game play and the Purple..
:smileyvike:

Thanks! This table uses many of the new BAM features. I spent a lot of the time on the lighting. The lighting on the original looked a little garish to me. I think I managed to fix it. I think authors of older tables like this one tended to make tables brighter so you can see the darker areas. I am not sure but I think this one comes close to my new personal standard of lighting that I did on Tales of the Arabian Nights. On future tables, I may discard all but the "Night Glow" lighting mode that most folks seem to like best.

Thanks! This table uses many of the new BAM features. I spent a lot of the time on the lighting. The lighting on the original looked a little garish to me. I think I managed to fix it. I think authors of older tables like this one tended to make tables brighter so you can see the darker areas. I am not sure but I think this one comes close to my new personal standard of lighting that I did on Tales of the Arabian Nights. On future tables, I may discard all but the "Night Glow" lighting mode that most folks seem to like best.
Great work George . If you force new renderer in script (which is ok) make sure you have either a DMD option or a simple script command to turn it off for those with slower pc's

Cannot resist the power, must post table meme. :lol:

Attachments

• 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back