• This particular section gets infrequent use these days, so we'd honestly recommend you check out Pinside's Biz and Market sections as well.

Still, there's a load of history here that may help researchers. When using the "Search" button in upper right, be sure to choose "This forum."

Mata Hari

ModoV8

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Gorgar
Hi all. Newbie here. We have a Mata Hari pinball machine in good working order and we are considering selling it. I've attempted to find a value for it via Google but it appears ours is slightly different than others we've seen. Ours has an inscription on the dagger. Is this significant in any way? Any advice appreciated. Cheers

It’s German meaning My honor is loyalty.

Hiya. Thanks for that. Do you know whether it is worth more than machines without the inscription? Cheers

It depends on how rare it is. Try contacting the pinball database with pics and serial number.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Popotte has posted a new reply in the thread "How Do I Move a DMD on the Backbox Using Script...
      Back