Solid State Machines
@krusso222,
Thanks for the upload. :)

Wanted to point out a couple things:

- It would be helpful if you could add the screenshot as an attachment. Right now we only have the resource icon (like a thumbnail or avatar), and of course, it's tiny.

- Also, helpful if you could change the prefix to the VP version instead of "Data East." I assume this is a VPX table?

- Feel free to add "Data East" and year right in the name, after "Maverick."

These kinds of things are also pretty self-explanatory if you look at the other tables in the resource area:
https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/index.php?resources/

Thank you again!

Did a little more research on this and decided to take the table out of circulation for the time being.

From what I understand, the PhysMod series 1-5 were unofficial test versions of VP9 with improved physics. Evidently they were not meant for cross-compatibility with other versions of VP, be it the other members of the PhysMod series, or VP9, or VPX. That's kind of a problem.

@krusso222,
Hate to say it, but TBH I don't think it's a great idea that we host such tables, or other unofficial VP fork builds. For one thing, we've worked hard to create an efficient tagging system to encompass the whole of our VP table versions, and for another, we'd need to create more prefixes just for specific, rare-ish tables like these.

But just in general, a mod like this isn't really necessary, anymore. IMO far better to update the table for VPX, with its bunch of added features (such as physics), where with a single selection box you can change FS---> DS and back again, anyway.

Feel free to change my mind, of course. I certainly don't know the PhysMod VP test versions very well.

Last edited:
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Wolfkell is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back