Meet the man of your dream....

@TerryRed
It will allow textures and animation you have to change from rar to zip containing obj/mtl/textures and it should work and enable textures.
then load the Obj not the FBX into Mixamo.....

I did it with the Freddy and it is really good (As is Steve's)

Try the Darth above....

Hmmm... new Darth isnt working either. It loads in Mixamo and makes a very small FBX....which won't load into Importer.

It's also a real pain to get Mixamo to accept that Darth without it looking all messed up.

Ah shoot I think I gave you the wrong one..,..I think this is it....wait I'll test it...

Attachments

• DarthNew.zip
    8 MB · Views: 163
Yah, some objects have the rigging of the skeleton already done with the FBX. Shame they won't work with BAM Importer as is.

Example. Mike Myers has a knife. If using that FBX with Mixamo, it looks perfect.....but textures won't get included with that. If you try to use the object instead, it works... but the knife is all messed up.

Last edited:
I had luck with Freddy. Mike Myers won't import into Milkshape.

Emperor Palpitine does.

That site has a surprising number of free models. Cool!

That site has a surprising number of free models. Cool!

The had everything except for Darth. :) All those naked video game characters...other Star Wars characters.... and not one Darth. :)

Where did you get Darth?

The had everything except for Darth. :) All those naked video game characters...other Star Wars characters.... and not one Darth. :)
Yay !!!
Here is a DartthTGA model with all the textures that you can import into Fp

@George , I got the darth from one of the free sites...but used the process described above....

I used the "DarthNew.zip above and imported that into Mixamo

Attachments

• DarthVaderTGA.zip
    13.4 MB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Attach the Mike Myers model as a zip and I will see if I can get it working....I reached my max of 10 downloads/day on that site

Here you go.

If that site ever gets a Pyramid Head from Silent Hill... my dream of making a Silent Hill table is that much closer. :)

Attachments

• michael-myers-from-dead-by-daylight.zip
    69.6 MB · Views: 118
Doesn't he looks so cute in there. :)

Not sure if he'll stay there or how big etc...but he looks good. When he moves his cape isn't perfect, but it still looks cool!

Thanks Gimli. Could you possibly add the Superman choke they have on Mixamo?

If you can get Mike Myers working, then if there's a good spot...he's getting added the Halloween Pinevent :)

Attachments

• 1595966831721.png
    1595966831721.png
    12.9 MB · Views: 130
Ok I added it to this TGA....

Attachments

• DarthVaderTGANew.zip
    13.4 MB · Views: 155
@TerryRed
I removed the knife that wasn't rendering properly
The NoKnife.zip you should be able to import into Mixamo to create you own
And then you can just import them into the enclosed TGA file.

The TGA File has all the textures added and shoud be ready to go

Cheersmichael.JPG

Attachments

• MichaelMyersTGA.zip
    13.6 MB · Views: 97
  • noknife.zip
    53.1 MB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Oops his hair is blue...try this one :p

Attachments

• MichaelTGA2.zip
    12 MB · Views: 112
So cool being able to use Dead by Daylight's version of Freddy and Mike Myers. they will both look sweet in each table.

I've got Vader fully added to SW. The thing is you can't have perfect seamless transitions between animations like FX3 does. So I may reduce what I have now...but it's still working really cool.

I had this vision of having an xwing start to fly away from the table, but Vader uses the force to grab it and smash it into the ground. :)

I just use a Timer and a sub for playing the animations, then returning to the default when the animation is done.

Just use:

VaderAnimation(3)

as an example throughout the script (replacing 3 with the animation you use) instead of using long commands over and over.

Code:
Sub VaderAnimation(animation)
    if animation = 0 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(0).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(0).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,9900    'default - standing and bobbing
    if animation = 1 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(1).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(1).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,3300    'default - standing still
    if animation = 2 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(2).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(2).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,1100    'force push
    if animation = 3 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(3).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(3).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,4200    'shucks... darn
    if animation = 4 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(4).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(4).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,7800    'drain - what da' frick you doing?
    if animation = 5 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(5).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(5).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,3900    'I didn't do anything
    if animation = 6 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(6).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(6).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,5100    'You... step aside
    if animation = 7 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(7).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(7).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,5900    'Girl....please
    if animation = 8 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(8).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(8).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,20000    'Rambling and Raging - Long 1
    if animation = 9 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(9).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(9).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,20000    'Rambling and Raging - Long 2
    if animation = 10 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(10).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(10).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,1500    'Ready to Fight - Grab invisible sword
    if animation = 11 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(11).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(11).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,4800    'Vader smash
    if animation = 13 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(13).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(13).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,1200    'Two handed swipe
    if animation = 15 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(15).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(15).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,1500    'Force Choke
    if animation = 16 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(16).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(16).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,1200    'Kick
    if animation = 17 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(17).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(17).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,6300    'Force Choke - Pickup and slam down
End sub

Last edited:
So cool being able to use Dead by Daylight's version of Freddy and Mike Myers. they will both look sweet in each table.

I've got Vader fully added to SW. The thing is you can't have perfect seamless transitions between animations like FX3 does. So I may reduce what I have now...but it's still working really cool.

I had this vision of having an xwing start to fly away from the table, but Vader uses the force to grab it and smash it into the ground. :)

I just use a Timer and a sub for playing the animations, then returning to the default when the animation is done.

Just use:

VaderAnimation(3)

as an example throughout the script (replacing 3 with the animation you use) instead of using long commands over and over.

Code:
Sub VaderAnimation(animation)
    if animation = 0 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(0).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(0).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,9900    'default - standing and bobbing
    if animation = 1 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(1).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(1).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,3300    'default - standing still
    if animation = 2 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(2).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(2).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,1100    'force push
    if animation = 3 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(3).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(3).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,4200    'shucks... darn
    if animation = 4 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(4).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(4).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,7800    'drain - what da' frick you doing?
    if animation = 5 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(5).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(5).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,3900    'I didn't do anything
    if animation = 6 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(6).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(6).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,5100    'You... step aside
    if animation = 7 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(7).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(7).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,5900    'Girl....please
    if animation = 8 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(8).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(8).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,20000    'Rambling and Raging - Long 1
    if animation = 9 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(9).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(9).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,20000    'Rambling and Raging - Long 2
    if animation = 10 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(10).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(10).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,1500    'Ready to Fight - Grab invisible sword
    if animation = 11 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(11).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(11).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,4800    'Vader smash
    if animation = 13 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(13).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(13).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,1200    'Two handed swipe
    if animation = 15 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(15).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(15).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,1500    'Force Choke
    if animation = 16 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(16).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(16).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,1200    'Kick
    if animation = 17 then Call cm_DarthVader.Animation(17).Frame(1, cm_DarthVader.Animation(17).NumFrames):VaderAnimation_Timer.set True,6300    'Force Choke - Pickup and slam down
End sub
Very nice cool stuff !
Mixamo has various packs of animations that I believe transition smoothly. Also there are likely ones that can be chosen that work better together. I just picked the ones I liked. The neat thing is as long as you have the original zip file we used , you can create more animations and they should import into the bam tga model file we are using.

Very nice cool stuff !
Mixamo has various packs of animations that I believe transition smoothly. Also there are likely ones that can be chosen that work better together. I just picked the ones I liked. The neat thing is as long as you have the original zip file we used , you can create more animations and they should import into the bam tga model file we are using.

The only problem I have is Mixamo does NOT like that Vader model very much...and getting it to accept it without the polygons all messed up is tricky. If you want to animate another character it removes your current one. :(

The only problem I have is Mixamo does NOT like that Vader model very much...and getting it to accept it without the polygons all messed up is tricky. If you want to animate another character it removes your current one. :(
Ya and with the black textures of darth it is hard to place the circles for the autorigging....you almost need dummy bright textures with an x on them for cosistency with the rigging

Wow!!! Well this is insane..
I was excited because I made a Minions eye blink testing the .gif feature in BAM. HHhhmmm!!
Nope not even going to try and pretend I understand this at all, if I want something to move I ask my mate Gimli to do it for me. :help:
This is way above my pay grade so I conciser myself redundant. This is awesome!! :dance:

To give an update... I'm been working very heavily on the Star Wars DSA U-Pro TerryRed table update.

Let's just say that you've never seen a virtual pinball table like this. It's like an FX3 table on steroids.

- you want space battles... you got it
- you want ships flying around the table.... you got it
- you want exploding ships... you got it
- you want tie fighter and x-wing laser blasts... you got it
- you want turbo laser fire and animation... you got it
- you want Tie Fighters and Vader's Fighter.... you got it
- you want the Millenium Falcon flying around the table.... you got it.
- you want Darth Vader on the table reacting to table events... you got it.

It has been A LOT of trial and error (it's tricky keeping everything placed without getting in the way of other table components and toys), and lots and lots of work, but the result is friggin COOL!

@polygame ...and yes... I've used A LOT of easing for very smooth animations. :)

Once I am mostly done with this update (not including any PinEvent updates, which I haven't started yet really)... I'll post a video to show it all off.

To give an update... I'm been working very heavily on the Star Wars DSA U-Pro TerryRed table update.

Let's just say that you've never seen a virtual pinball table like this. It's like an FX3 table on steroids.

- you want space battles... you got it
- you want ships flying around the table.... you got it
- you want exploding ships... you got it
- you want tie fighter and x-wing laser blasts... you got it
- you want turbo laser fire and animation... you got it
- you want Tie Fighters and Vader's Fighter.... you got it
- you want the Millenium Falcon flying around the table.... you got it.
- you want Darth Vader on the table reacting to table events... you got it.

It has been A LOT of trial and error (it's tricky keeping everything placed without getting in the way of other table components and toys), and lots and lots of work, but the result is friggin COOL!

@polygame ...and yes... I've used A LOT of easing for very smooth animations. :)

Once I am mostly done with this update (not including any PinEvent updates, which I haven't started yet really)... I'll post a video to show it all off.
Love it !
Cant wait to see video!

I asked Rav if it was possible to seamlessly blend mixamo animations and this is what he showed me..... :bigdance:

Wow!!! Well this is insane..
I was excited because I made a Minions eye blink testing the .gif feature in BAM. HHhhmmm!!
Nope not even going to try and pretend I understand this at all, if I want something to move I ask my mate Gimli to do it for me. :help:
This is way above my pay grade so I conciser myself redundant. This is awesome!! :dance:
Here is a first attempt an animating BOB :)

I asked Rav if it was possible to seamlessly blend mixamo animations and this is what he showed me..... :bigdance:

If you know how to blend the animations... PLEASE do tell. This is the last thing big thing I need to do for my Star Wars DSA "Epic Space Battles" mod. The space battles are almost done :) I just need to learn how to get Darth Vader's animation to blend better.

I don't have the Turret rotating, as it only fires when the bumpers are hit. So it I can't think of a "good" way to justify it rotating. If it were to track the ball, it would be moving like crazy...but not firing until the ball is right beside it. Currently, I just have the turret facing toward the X-Wing and firing lasers (and the cannon move in and out) when the ball hits the bumpers.

Last edited:
If you know how to blend the animations... PLEASE do tell. This is the last thing big thing I need to do for my Star Wars DSA "Epic Space Battles" mod. The space battles are almost done :) I just need to learn how to get Darth Vader's animation to blend better.

I don't have the Turret rotating, as it only fires when the bumpers are hit. So it I can't think of a "good" way to justify it rotating. If it were to track the ball, it would be moving like crazy...but not firing until the ball is right beside it. Currently, I just have the turret facing toward the X-Wing and firing lasers when the ball hits the bumpers.

There is new BAM Beta that includes a new model importer. I works brilliantly with a few limitations only

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: GeorgeH has posted a new reply in the thread "How Do I Move a DMD on the Backbox Using Script...
      Back