"I'm looking for this backglass. Do you have it?"

Greets

Just collected a Hi-Lo Ace to join a fledgeling collection that I'm gradually restoring.
The Hi-Lo arrived without backglass - and researching - it seems easy enough to try making one - if I can get some good artwork.

So happy to find your post!

Tried to download the image - but getting a script error when I try to download.. - is it possible to re-link - or forward me a file please?

Many thanks for the post! Life saver..

Plenty of time - still re-socketing a Silverball Mania :)

All the best.

:welcome1:

The forums albums were supposed to replace the old coppermine system due to the script errors but the images haven't been imported.

You can still download the original file by going to the image page:
http://www.pinballnirvana.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=41&pos=26

And then clicking on the smaller image, the full image will then be displayed, right click on it and save it.

I'm also linking the full image:
Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your swift reply..

Many thanks.. I had downloaded.. I guess (Graphic Designer) I expected a higher res! lol - my bad! However - this I'm sure will suffice & looking forward to trying something new.. along the lines of the advice at aussiepinball.com/index.php?topic=8731.0 I think..
Cheers for your help though, much appreciated. Will endeavour to report back - if good news!
:trippy:

:welcome1:

The forums albums were supposed to replace the old coppermine system due to the script errors but the images haven't been imported.

You can still download the original file by going to the image page:
http://www.pinballnirvana.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=41&pos=26

And then clicking on the smaller image, the full image will then be displayed, right click on it and save it.

I'm also attaching the full image to this post.
Good Luck!

That's a nice backglass. Dammit Jon, stop adding to my workload! Guess I'll have to convert this too.:whistle:

Well Ichigo,
I've fractal resized and touched up image a little, still getting resize right (my 21" 1st guess is a little small) - I'll repeat & make up some layers for transparency masks. I can upload when done, if that helps..
Made a paper mockup today - try & tweak tomorrow.. ;)

I'm glad it's working for you. I stink at graphics, but we are doing 2 different things. You're making this to repair a real backglass. I'm doing this to make a virtual version of the game. If I come across a nice backglass I look for the table to download to put it with.

(My machine):joy:

Attachments

• IMG_20150711_170430570[1].jpg
    IMG_20150711_170430570[1].jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 564
where can I find Bally Rocket III ? My boyfriend need it and I just mentioned that I can find it here

Hopefully this page is still monitored, I'm looking for a high res image of the Black Pyramid backglass to get one produced. When I click the link I get an error message?

I saw that happened to someone above too, how do I get to the image? Any help?

Thanks!

Hello, Just wanted to mention that the thread is 7 years old and these images probably aren't suited for backglass reproductions, they were provided for VP/VPM recreations.

Unfortunately, that photo album program is long gone and officially died in January 2016, I have looked at backups and created a zip file (not all of the images are backglasses) and will upload it soon.

You will probably have some luck at The Internet Pinball Database here:
http://ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=312 (Internet Pinball Machine Database: Bally Midway 'Black Pyramid')

Linking the single images of Black Pyramid and Rocket III for a previous poster:

:pinball:

Last edited by a moderator:
A TON OF NEW AND FIXED BACKGLASSES!!!

I fixed a TON of these - some didn't need any work at all!!!

NOW UPLOADED in (Early EM/Flipperless) AND (FLAT or nearly flat BGs) area!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS Pinball Nirvana!!!!

29. Gottlieb Flipper Cowboy
d
sorry a total newbie to the site where am i able to download the backglass for flipper cowboy?

UPDATE: Unfortunately, most of these backglasses were lost when the special media area they resided in was not preserved when the site moved from vBulletin to XenForo software.

That said, a few of these backglasses are indeed preserved as attachments across the posts in this thread. Scroll down to see. --Ike

A TON OF NEW AND FIXED BACKGLASSES!!!

I fixed a TON of these - some didn't need any work at all!!!

NOW UPLOADED in (Early EM/Flipperless) AND (FLAT or nearly flat BGs) area!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS Pinball Nirvana!!!!

1. Gottlieb Rack A Ball

2. Gottlieb Royal Flush (older version)

3. Gottlieb Royal Flush (redrawn NOT by me / PERFECT IMAGE) - SEE NEXT POST BELOW!

4. Gottlieb Royal Flush Deluxe (redrawn NOT by me / PERFECT IMAGE) - SEE NEXT POST BELOW!

5. Gottlieb Slick Chick

6. Gottlieb Spider Man

7. Gottlieb Stock Car

8. Gottlieb Target Alpha

9. Gottlieb World Fair

10. Midway Cobra Bowler

11. Playmatic Conquest 200

12. Williams Big Daddy

13. William Big Deal

14. Williams Spot Pool

15. Williams Darts

16. Bally Four Million BC

17. Bally Rockmakers

18. Bally Space Invaders

19. Euro Flip Icarus

20. Euro Flip Poker Plus

21. Game Plan Atilla The Hun

22. Gottlieb Ready, Aim, Fire!

23. Gottlieb Alien Star

24. Gottlieb Arabian Knights

25. Gottlieb Auto Race

26. Gottlieb Big Hit

27. Gottlieb Devil's Dare

28. Gottlieb Flipper Clown

29. Gottlieb Flipper Cowboy

30. Gottlieb Goin' Nuts

31. Gottlieb Gurdy Gurdy

32. Gottlieb Lariat (TOTALLY FLAT)

33. Gottlieb Marble Queen

34. Gottlieb Miss Annabelle

35. Gottlieb Queen Of Hearts

TONS MORE ARE COMING - I have a nice collection of BIG BG's as well and they look good. I'll transfer these MASSIVE backglasses to JPG through Photobrush.

More Christmas goodies are coming.....stay tuned.

d
Hi do you have big deal back glass from williams 1970s pinball machine

Just merged a couple of Druadic's major "backglass" threads and created this help thread for people searching backglasses at PN. Plus, stickied this merged (murdered?) thread.

- All member's requests for backglasses have now been answered, far as I can tell.

- All backglasses posted here as attachments have been moved to our new media / backglasses section.

@popotte & @Itchigo--
I regret that the XF system does not presently allow us to reassign media items to other members (like we can with "resources"), so a bunch of your backglasses are currently credited to -me-.

I don't like taking credit for others' work, but where possible, I've added your ID's to the particular title. But hopefully in a future XF update, transferring the media item to the rightful owner will be possible.

Thanks, fellas.

Edit: Public staff-talk related to the Media section split out here:

Last edited:
I never really had a hard time finding any backglasses. I wonder if I still have the ZIP file. I'll have to take a look and see.

95% of the time I can dig one up as I traverse the WWW profusely. Nice to see these are still around!

I'm looking for a LTD do Brazil Alien Warrior (1983) backglass high resolution image file of it. I've had no luck yet finding a replacement.

Thanks!

I'm looking for a LTD do Brazil Alien Warrior (1983) backglass high resolution image file of it. I've had no luck yet finding a replacement.

Thanks!
Hmm, rare table I guess, and looks like it was never made before for VP or FP, aside from the project below:

From the active WIP thread I found these:

VPinball.com used to have a Directb2s version, which was almost certainly better than the two above, but I can't seem to access Google's cache at the moment. But maybe someone else knows how to do it? (example)

Edit: No, unfortunately it looks like Google no longer maintains its cache of VPinball. When you click on the three dots (in orange) the big white box in lower right will pop up. The green area is where you used to see a button for "cached." So far every page I've looked at on VPinball is missing that button. :/

That said, no doubt some folks in the scene have that resource, if you ask around.

Attachments

• Google cache failure.jpg
    Google cache failure.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Please follow THIS link to view and search our backglasses collection:

If you can't find the specific backglass you're looking for, kindly post your request in this thread.
Looking for Gottlieb 1975 300 backglass HD image

Yeah. I checked it four times. Nothing available for my machine. I’ll wait to see if anyone uploads.

Thanks
Okay, yeah, confirmed. We don't have it yet, other than having an FP version of the table with a backglass inside that you could extract if you wanted.

I also see that "Wildman" redrew a B2S version over at VPU. A direct link sample is below, at 2500x2200 res, and 3.65mb:

What you probably want to do there is not to use that exact (lit) screenie, but instead, download the B2S from VPU, open it in an editor, and extract the unlit source screenie.

I could make a clean version myself based on a "BGResto" reconstruction, but it wouldn't be nearly the resolution of Wildman's. Cheers.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Popotte has posted a new reply in the thread "How Do I Move a DMD on the Backbox Using Script...
      Back