Message to Staff

Shockman

appropriate at this time
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Star Trek
Is this the place to ask, or just suggest?

Can I set the threads to begin at the last read post. I always get the first page, and if it's been a while I don't know where to start looking. I have never had a problem, just would like to change that if it's a setting I'm missing.

What is the size limit on pics and zips in a post? I figured that out, and I like the answer.

Thank you for the Junk Yard. Thanks for the extra effort, and burden you took on.

Upvote 0
Shockman said:
Is this the place to ask, or just suggest?

Can I set the threads to begin at the last read post. I always get the first page, and if it's been a while I don't know where to start looking. I have never had a problem, just would like to change that if it's a setting I'm missing.

What is the size limit on pics and zips in a post? I figured that out, and I like the answer.

Thank you for the Junk Yard. Thanks for the extra effort, and burden you took on.

Glad you decided to stay, and hopefully the Junkyard will solve some problems. I think you'll get the threads you want if you click on View Posts Since Last Visit.
As for SS, 640X480 works pretty well for me. As for size limits, 15 MB, and as for formats, there's quite a few; ace, gtar, gz, rar, tar, zip, ai, doc, dot, pdf, ppt, ps, xls, swf, gif, jgeg, jpg, png, tga, til, c, cpp, diz, h, hjp, txt, rm, wav, and wma. Most of these I've never even heard of, but I would imagine that covers what you needed to know? BTW, your bowler looks better every time I see it.

John

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: jumpyspider is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back