MORE PC Pinball game stuff uploaded!!!

druadic

20+ YEARS as a VP author. How time flies...
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Anything before 1939 (pre war), Firepower II, Agents 777
The following has been uploaded to the gallery: (ANYTHING / PINBALL RELATED) area!

1. Pinball Dreams RULES for ALL FOUR tables! (text file)

2. Pinball Fantasies RULES for ALL FOUR tables! (text file)

WAV FILES are RAR zip files and are MB sizes! Some are 2 to 8 MB each!
AMIGA SYSTEM RIPS
3. Pinball Dreams WAV files: (these files are ripped and BIG)
- Ignition TITLE WAV
- Steel Wheel IN GAME WAV
- Beat Box TITLE WAV
- Nightmare END GAME WAV

AMIGA SYSTEM RIPS
4. Pinball Fantasies WAV files: (these files are ripped and BIG)
- Partyland TITLE WAV
- Speed Devils IN GAME WAV
- Billion Dollar Gameshow TITLE WAV
- Stones N' Bones END GAME WAV

5. Balls Of Steel Duke Nukem voice WAV files!

6. Pinball World PFs (FOUR PFs of ???? / small):
- North Pole
- Far East
- New York
- Egypt

7. Sports Pinball PFs (ALL FOUR PFs / these were all released separately / small):
- Ice Hockey
- Basketball
- Baseball
- Football

8. Starball PFs (ALL FIVE PFs / small):
- Starball MAIN PF - three screens high (on a single screen)
- ALL FOUR BONUS TABLES

9. Little Wing's Golden Logres FULL SCREEN PF!

10. Little Wing's Loony Labyrinth FULL SCREEN PF!

11. Little Wing's Angel Egg FULL SCREEN PF!

12. Extreme Pinball (ALL FOUR PFs / small) PF's:
- Medieval Knights
- Rock Fantasy
- Urban Chaos
- Monkey Mayhem

13. Moorhuhn (German) CRAZY CHICKEN PF's: (ALL FIVE PFs / decent sized!)
- Pharao
- Disco Fever
- Kart
- Moorhuhn X
- Wanted

d

As I said; TONS more are coming!!!! ;)
STAY TUNED!
LOTS O CHRISTMAS GOODIES ARE COMING!

I also have the MAIN AND BACK TO MAIN TITLE music for BOTH Pinball Dreams and Fantasies if wanted! I have been looking for the Pinball Dreams MAIN TITLE track for years and FINALLY found it!!!! :) It's going on my MP3 player!

ALSO just found a WICKED IN GAME sound ripper! Will try to get some other WAV files for everyone soon after I get some from Pinball 4000! When I figure out how to use this, I'll try to get sounds for anyone on a "request" basis.

Last edited:
I am 'requesting' the sounds for Pharaoh, samurai, Space Adventure, Toyland, and fantasy! I have most of the playfields you have uploaded and am going thru them to see which ones I am going to be building. these are the first 5, but Pharaoh is first

I am 'requesting' the sounds for Pharaoh, samurai, Space Adventure, Toyland, and fantasy! I have most of the playfields you have uploaded and am going thru them to see which ones I am going to be building. these are the first 5, but Pharaoh is first

Faralos;

I haven't gotten the sound ripper even installed yet so give me time please. I'm sure I'll get a TON more requests but that's fine as long as I can get my WIP done as well as help this community.

Apparently this runs in the background and saves ANY SOUND FILE as WAV. It's a nice program and even saves IMAGES TOO!!!! It will be fun to plug around with this over the weekend. Friday through Sunday I'm off of work so I'll TRY TO FIND SCREAMBALL - I need the program / game. Actually if memory serves, the sound files for Screamball are all separate files in folders. I remember this game; I had it! I'll try to find it and run it under Dosbox but so far I've only found one site that has this game.

Fantasy is in Silverball and would be easy to extract sounds from. As for the rest, well I don't know where to find the actual games for those tables.

I also plan on extracting sounds and images from 21st Century Entertainment's LAST pinball release called Electric Pinball. It's the game that killed them but it was their BEST release. Haven't been able to get this to run - crashes my system since I have an older laptop. :(

d

Well, got a different ripper since the last one didn't work. This one does work and I got some NICE WAV files out of Tennis from Expert Pinball 4000. Turned off the main music in the F5 menu and hit the "hot key" to record! Works great!

Now if I could just find the rules for these four tables! I can't find ANYTHING. Can anyone help me out? PLEASE?

It would be GREATLY appreciated. I can't wait to start on these Pinball 4000 tables right away!

d

I have asked one site whom I gave games to and maybe they can help since this person has a group of guys who can get ANYTHING from games. I'll hope and pray, holding my breath till I turn blue.....

Will, if you do hold your breth and turn yourself into a Smurf, would you have someone take a picture and use it for your avatar? Finding rules for any old game is the hardest part of making games for VP. Lots of times I end up gueesing my best and creating my own rules. That's not a problem with obscure games, but with those I'd bet someone would tell you the rules were wrong. Good luck.

ok so how does Pharoah play? does anyone have a clue? I already cheated on the table and made the three orange lights(with various names on them) my scoring lights now, but all else I'd like to keep the play of it close to the real one, if possible.

ok so how does Pharoah play? does anyone have a clue? I already cheated on the table and made the three orange lights(with various names on them) my scoring lights now, but all else I'd like to keep the play of it close to the real one, if possible.

Faralos;

I am friends with a person who runs a MASSIVE game site and have helped in the past. I sent an email to him about the rules for Pinball 4000. I'll leave him another message asking him to find the Screamball rules as well. I'll do that tonight ;)

d

Will, if you do hold your breth and turn yourself into a Smurf, would you have someone take a picture and use it for your avatar? Finding rules for any old game is the hardest part of making games for VP. Lots of times I end up gueesing my best and creating my own rules. That's not a problem with obscure games, but with those I'd bet someone would tell you the rules were wrong. Good luck.

John;

That's the prob with these PC games - especially the jewel case ones! No rules. I'm sure somewhere they exist; I just need to find the right folks! I'll take my time with these anyway since I do have other WIP. Over time, they'll surface :)

If I turn into a smurf I won't put up a pic since I'd look like one of those creatures from the movie Avatar ;)

d

I do know how 80% of Tennis plays in Pinball 4000. The game is a VERY LONG play. You go from regular tennis matches to Wimbledon. It's a LONG RIDE to the top in this game! I'm even making the game just like the original - no music? No problem. Turn it off! It's the rest I would like to be sure about. Same goes for Codename X. With the sound ripper, I've gotten some VERY CLEAN sounds in WAV files. I can save these sound files in ANY file format!

I'm surprised I'm making four flippered tables, but I want these to play EXACTLY like the originals WITHOUT all the graphic and music lag. I have few tricks up my sleeve for these titles! ;)

Last edited:
Here is how Tennis looks so far. The pop bumpers have the tennis ball image on them, the flippers are proper (all four!) and I'm currently redrawing the racket to be a normal ramp.

There's a LOT to be done with this one in 3D. But, while I am slaving away at Variety, Good Luck and Tennis everything has been a blast.

I plan on leaving this playfield the way it was in Pinball 4000. MANY of the sounds have been added like the pop bumpers sound like a tennis ball being hit, the three left targets in the bank play music when all hit, the slingshots both have the original sound and all four lanes have the same.

Lots to do, so little time.

d

PS: This is a multiball game (2 balls) and it's neat how it does this. When landed in the left side outlane and "play doubles" is lit, another ball also is placed on the right side ball area. So, you have two balls launching at once :) Also, there is a "second serve" area on the right outlane that saves your ball from being drained. This game is fun and takes a LONG time to finish it. Most folks I have talked to have NEVER finished this game. The bottom white part will be the score area.

Attachments

• Tennis1stPic.jpg
    Tennis1stPic.jpg
    539.3 KB · Views: 525
Wow! very cool! While not a tennis fan, i love that dual plunger/ball thing and your playfield looks great! I can't wait to play this one!

Thanks Faralos!

The redraw has taken a long while but it will be worth the wait. The only issue is the music and sounds being recorded as I play. It's neat to use this sound ripper. Already have 10 sounds for it and I HOPE to get more. I've also added some lights and the tennis racket is almost finished.

d

The following has been uploaded to the gallery: (ANYTHING / PINBALL RELATED) area!...............................

I am a little late ........:)
Where can I find this material to download?
Thanks for the work

Gianfranco

Here is how Tennis looks so far. The pop bumpers have the tennis ball image on them, the flippers are proper (all four!) and I'm currently redrawing the racket to be a normal ramp.

There's a LOT to be done with this one in 3D. But, while I am slaving away at Variety, Good Luck and Tennis everything has been a blast.

I plan on leaving this playfield the way it was in Pinball 4000. MANY of the sounds have been added like the pop bumpers sound like a tennis ball being hit, the three left targets in the bank play music when all hit, the slingshots both have the original sound and all four lanes have the same.

Lots to do, so little time.

d

PS: This is a multiball game (2 balls) and it's neat how it does this. When landed in the left side outlane and "play doubles" is lit, another ball also is placed on the right side ball area. So, you have two balls launching at once :) Also, there is a "second serve" area on the right outlane that saves your ball from being drained. This game is fun and takes a LONG time to finish it. Most folks I have talked to have NEVER finished this game. The bottom white part will be the score area.
That sound awesome, are you still finishing this table, and would you have the rules for this table, would love to play it

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: GeorgeH has posted a new reply in the thread "Sounds library".
      Back