Mr and Mrs pac man an excellent pinball with a big problem

rodripeces

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Lightning
Mr. and Mrs. pac man: the ball always goes where it should never go

:help:
I always lose balls down the lane ( red light ) that is by the right of the right out lane, where should have no to lose no ball.
This right lane out is of the same kind that is in ' Fathom pinball - both sides -', 'Harley Davidson - both sides -' , 'Kings of Steel - left side -' , 'Skate Ball - left side - ' and more pinballs that I don't remember now .
I tried to configure ( into 'Physics' options ) the Slope with the following parameters: 'Tabl Slope min difficulty = I tried since 3 to 6' ; 'Tabl Slope max difficulty = I tried since 9 to 12' -
For each unit that I add to " min " I add one unit in " max " ; but still I have the same problem.
¿anybody help me?
Thanks by read the post

Last edited:
Mr. and Mrs. pac man: the ball always goes where it should never go

:help:
I always lose balls down the lane ( red light ) that is by the right of the right out lane, where should have no to lose no ball.
This right lane out is of the same kind that is in ' Fathom pinball - both sides -', 'Harley Davidson - both sides -' , 'Kings of Steel - left side -' , 'Skate Ball - left side - ' and more pinballs that I don't remember now .
I tried to configure ( into 'Physics' options ) the Slope with the following parameters: 'Tabl Slope min difficulty = I tried since 3 to 6' ; 'Tabl Slope max difficulty = I tried since 9 to 12' -
For each unit that I add to " min " I add one unit in " max " ; but still I have the same problem.
¿anybody help me?
Thanks by read the post
Centuries-late reply, but if the table's not locked, you can always go in the editor and move table elements around a little bit in order to help the game play more realistically.

Or if you want to straight-up cheat, you can just add a thin wall (like a post) at the beginning of the outlane, or any other place where you want to restrict the ball.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back