20degree

Pinball Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Faxanadu X Pinball on Pinsimdb
I think it is appropriate to share my free pdf guides in this section. Since it is into Future Pinball and Tutorials & Guides

Here is the link to my first free pdf guide about Futurepinball:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B60m6W-FuLPHZXAyZGxRRmRXNm8/view?usp=sharing (futurepinball_sfavron_ebook_1st_edition.pdf)

My second free pdf guide about FP:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B60m6W-FuLPHcFlkNmxUWWxmZUE/view?usp=sharing (futurepinball_sfavron_ebook_1st_edition_vol2.pdf)

My third free pdf guide about FP related to DMD and the software called Gfx2Dmd (Graphic 2 Dmd):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B60m6W-FuLPHZ0VRWHFLTThTUFk/view?usp=sharing (futurepinball_sfavron_ebook_1st_edition_vol3.pdf)

My 4th free pdf guide about FP:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6...=sharing&resourcekey=0-mliq4vz9Xr-Re3udNw40rg

My 5th free pdf guide about FP - Talk more about fiew things about basic modeling with Softimage XSI Mod Tool v6.01:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6...=sharing&resourcekey=0-8f2jGO3pFjov_Ba3nnw74w

My 6th free pdf guide about FP - Related to creating 3D Models with Milkshape3D because FP use Milkshape3D models:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B60m6W-FuLPHOUlLYXFVMGRlX1k/view?usp=sharing (futurepinball_sfavron_ebook_vol6.pdf)

My 7th free pdf guide about FP and creating a MameWah Theme Interface Menu for Futurepinball:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ewY7stZtLzJBMn_iJ-Z3ngVhvDOZMGfu (free_futurepinball_mamewah_free_sfavron_guide.pdf)

I hope that theses free pdf guides i have created will help you into your Futurepinball creations. I think it should help many, since my web stats shows that my free pdf guides, even it's been a long time ago that have been created; they are still of good use and can be downloaded for offline use.

A+

Last edited:
I have created many free pdf guides about different softwares. But i dont think it should be appropriate to mention the others here. Because this section is related to Futurepinball and Tutorials & Guides. Brief by respect of the forum and the website.

I have metionned some time ago these same guides on the website of Gopinball.com. But i could not do theses guides without the acceptances of Christopher from Futurepinball, Mete Ciragan from Milkshape3d and many other peoples. It's always important for my self to give to all of them many thank's for there permissions and authorizations that they have givin me.

Thank's for all your likes.

Thanks for sharing these. I took a quick look at the first one. The English is a little bumpy in places, but it seems comprehensible to me. Nice work. :)

I also want to point out that you're free to attach or upload these here if you like, as a form of backup. Also, if you have native French (or other) language versions, you might want to share those, too.

A note about GoPinball-- a group of devs and users have moved on to this forums as a spiritual successor due to lack of maintenance over there. PinSimDB is still the internet's main FP download repository AFAIK.

Not sure if i can upload my free FP pdf guides here? Maybe here it have some amount of uploads max and amount of file size max to upload also? My english FP guides are a little bumpy, because my native language is french. I'm not perfect but good in english also, and because english is an international language; that's why i have made them in english.

I'm the last person that Christopher have givin the permissions and authorizations that i do printscreens of the Futurepinball software. I still have the e-mail dated many years ago from him. Mete Ciragan from Milkshape3D software also have givin me the permissions and authorizations. This beside other peoples and websites. The thank's goes more to all of them, even if peoples give me there thank's for my guides; because without there permissions and authorizations i could not create many guides. I really do like them and appreciate them all very much.

Gopinball have some lack of maintenance i agree. What i dont like is many junks it have. If you take a look you'll notice some money offers like: 100mg of this pills and that pills to buy at this website. Its an example beside others.

If you look at: http://gopinball.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=55 You should then notice the subject title: "Beginner tutorials by 20degree", then you look at the author name; you notice it is in (red color). The legend indicate there that this red color of user indicate that it is an administrator. So i can say that my free pdf guides is aprooved, also you should notice that it is marked with a "star"; wich mean i think it is (pinned) as priority. Brief i'm not perfect but there is peoples that know that my intentions are good.

Ive forgot to mention for my free pdf guides about the software Gfx2DmdF. You can find the software at: http://www.pinsimdb.org/fr/pinres/entry-211-gfx2dmdf , There is some softwares that considere the file as some virus, me what i do is deactivate for some amount of time my antivirus; then i execute the software Gfx2DmdF and put back re-activate my antivirus.

Also if there are peoples that would like to have a Futurepinball Kicker (but in angle). Many years ago i have created a 45degree Kicker and 90degree Kicker for the software FP. Many peoples have tryed to create a Kicker 3D model, for FP but in angle that work; but none have been able to do. So i do think that i'm the only one that had been able to create FP Kickers 3D model in angle that work. Here is the resource: http://pinsimdb.org/fr/pinres/entry-1681-kickers_in_angles

I do think sometime create a french pdf guide about FP, but a basic guide. Because i would like someday create a french book about FP and make money with it, that's why i have writen to some book author related to my city; but none of them have contacted me so far. Because it's important for me to be honest about my finances to the governement. I have many lack of knowledges about making money, calculating the hole things for the annual governement declarations; brief that all things are legal and have no problems.

If the administrators of here find my free pdf guides of good use. Then what i would like is that they check them all completely before aprooving. After create a subject title as example: (20degree free fp pdf guides) or (free futurepinball pdf guides by 20degree); something like that. That "20degree" could be some link that when clicked goes on my Pinballnirvana profile. Also pinned "if they want to". But of upmost important, check them all before aprooving to make them downloadable from Pinballnirvana.

Thank's for your time.

A+

First off, you should know that I'm not an expert FP user. I can appreciate your contributions conceptually, but understand that some of the stuff is either over my head or not something I personally use. With that said...

You can either attach guides to posts, or upload them to the following section. You don't have to worry about file size limits and you can add 10 attachments per post IIRC:
https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/index.php?resources/categories/fp-support-files.42/

I don't really understand why permission would be necessary simply to share screenshots, but I'll take your word for it. AFAIK Chris Leathley hasn't been around for years, and abandoned development long ago. "Ravarcade" has essentially become the active FP dev, via BAM. Personally I wouldn't worry about sharing screenshots, but that's just me.

Yeah, I already looked you up on GoPinball after you posted here. I did see stuff that you'd shared. And the place definitely got overrun by spam.

You are of course free to share other guides or custom FP models with people here. In terms of authors, it would probably just be a matter of reaching out in dev threads or places like that. If you've been in contact with people at GoPinball, then some of the same people are here, too.

In terms of administrator approval and checking over your guides, I'm not sure that's really necessary. The resources section is designed to handle that type of stuff automatically. It's similar to PinSimDB in that way, and automatically consolidates all your stuff in association with your user name. For example, if you hover over my user name, you'll be able to see the resources and other things I've contributed here. The same system would work for you.

If you're looking for someone to proofread your guides for grammar and logistics, that could be a big task. I'm not sure who'd be up for something like that, but if you ask around, you might find someone. Just as my personal observation-- the guides are comprehensible, but the English is not publish-worthy. Much of it would need to be rewritten or cleaned up IMO. What makes it a little extra challenging is all the FP logistics involved. It does seem like a worthy project though, so you have my best wishes on all that. Indeed, if you want to create a thread or two looking for proofreaders, that's perfectly fine.

Why ive asked permissions, because if i'm correct "i think" there is something about intellectual property rights. Also i have heard some rumours about peoples having some problems because of printscreens or videos they have put online. I do think not asking peoples for permissions to do printscreens of softwares to explain, might be fine i think? This because there is many websites showing images and videos about softwares to explain them. But because of the rumours, and my lack of knowledges; i prefer being carefull.

About BAM, it is my self that have created the "BAM Icon Image" long time ago for Ravarcade. On the site: https://www.ravarcade.pl/download/update-log there is the date of "5 Jul 2014" and he mention my full name. Note that you wont find my self on Facebook, there is other peoples that have the same name as mine, but it's very possible that it is not my self.

Beside that i do think that i'll create an other free pdf guide (but a real mini pdf guide) in english. Simply about puting some Bmp images into FP that the True color black is invisible. This in use with the old software Adobe Photoshop CS2. Creating some image and saving it as Bmp file, then indicating to FP that some color is considered as invinsible. The only color i have notice that can be transparent into a Bmp file for FP is "black". But the saved Bmp file must have some process, not only saved with some amout of bitmaps quality; there is other things to do i have noticed (by making my own errors and experiments). So i want to share this knowledge with other peoples, that would like to put some image that some black color is invinsible for Futurepinball.

A+

Why ive asked permissions, because if i'm correct "i think" there is something about intellectual property rights. Also i have heard some rumours about peoples having some problems because of printscreens or videos they have put online. I do think not asking peoples for permissions to do printscreens of softwares to explain, might be fine i think? This because there is many websites showing images and videos about softwares to explain them. But because of the rumours, and my lack of knowledges; i prefer being carefull.
Okay, I could understand in some jurisdictions that legally it might be a potential problem for a site hosting unauthorised screenshots. I've just never heard of any real legal actions of that sort. It seems pretty laughable to me, not to mention pretty self-sabotaging from a PR standpoint.

There's also the fact that Black (Chris Leathley) is long gone at this point. Even when he was still active, I don't remember him ever raising an objection about screenshots. He would likely have been laughed out of town over something so trivial, given how the simulation communities have such a long and deep background of using IP however they like, with limited resistance from pinball manufacturers. Gottlieb's insistence that their manuals be removed from the IPDB, or Stern's insistence that their latest generation of machines not be emulated in VPinMAME (initially SAM, now SPIKE) are some of the rare exceptions, and even in the latter case, there's still sites that defy Stern on that.

So I can't speak to the legality, but the whole thing sounds awfully far-fetched to me.... i.e., Black, or almost any developer, having a problem with users & sites featuring screenshots of their apps. That said, if you really do want to publish and sell a FP book, obviously this would be one thing to investigate.

About BAM, it is my self that have created the "BAM Icon Image" long time ago for Ravarcade. On the site: https://www.ravarcade.pl/download/update-log there is the date of "5 Jul 2014" and he mention my full name. Note that you wont find my self on Facebook, there is other peoples that have the same name as mine, but it's very possible that it is not my self.

Beside that i do think that i'll create an other free pdf guide (but a real mini pdf guide) in english. Simply about puting some Bmp images into FP that the True color black is invisible. This in use with the old software Adobe Photoshop CS2. Creating some image and saving it as Bmp file, then indicating to FP that some color is considered as invinsible. The only color i have notice that can be transparent into a Bmp file for FP is "black". But the saved Bmp file must have some process, not only saved with some amout of bitmaps quality; there is other things to do i have noticed (by making my own errors and experiments). So i want to share this knowledge with other peoples, that would like to put some image that some black color is invinsible for Futurepinball.

A+
Ah, that's a good icon. I added it especially to the BAM resource entry here, replacing an earlier one that MajorFrenchy had made.

What is the "A+" for, btw?

Last edited:
A+ for me it's like saying "Thumbs Up" or making a Happy Smile.

I still have difficulty to understand many abreviations. I think when writing as "IMO" mean "In My Opinion". But there is many abreviations that i dont know.

The BAM icon i have created is by thinking of the old tv serie Batman with the actors Adams West and Burt Ward. In the fighting scene you see some words splashing as: "Bang", "Slam", "Pow", etc. Here is a video of what i mean:
. Having some small knowledges about marketing and eye catching. I could have put the letters "B", "A", "M" horizontal simply. But in my knowledges and experiences doing so would not be so good.

The "B" is at some level of height and at some position in the image. Then the letter "A" i had distanced a little (but not too much), this to indicate to peoples "separate words" but still linked words (Better Arcade Mode). Also the letter "M" again is positionned higher than the previous letters, this for the marketing aspect. "B" lower, "A" middle, "M" higher, my idea about it is to indicate to the peoples "subliminaly" that BAM is (looking for the Future and Evolving "Rising Up" toward the Future). That's why i have made the letters going to the right "Rise Up".

Again being inspired of the old tv serie Batman, that's why i have made the letters surrounded by some (Zigs-Zags). Also i have carefully choosen the colors of the logo, with the marketing knowledges i have. I know that some colors reach some kind of public audience. Also know that some colors with other colors can attract some public audience and at the same time retract other peoples. The other thing i had to think about as some company thinks about there logo, is to make it scalable and resizable and possible to vectorialize it. Last thing i have to think about is when the logo is "desaturated" and turned into (black and white colors) does it still look great and stay the same.

Brief i have think about many things related to attracting some targetted customers. It's a good thing that Ravarcade have trusted me for the logo, because it attract many peoples around the world. This is called target marketting!

If you think when you go make some groceries to buy some food, take some time to look at the colored products, the colors combinations, the writings on the box; and the many details there is. You can notice also that some product at the height of the eyes is more colorfull and eye catching. It's all target marketing and attracting some targetted customers.

I still have the big size image file i have created into my online storage drive. It is a file of 834px of height and 834px large of 300dpi of resolution, that i have kept. Thinking of all of this and the many details. Now you understand all the brain thinking, knowledges and targetting; i have put into the logo for creating the BAM logo for Ravarcade.

In these times i have build a free "not completed/abandonned" PDF guide for BAM version 1.2-83 that i still have also on my online storage drive at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B60m6W-FuLPHTjFKdDVTUURBdnM/view?usp=sharing , you can take a look at it. It's very old, abandonned and made in 2014. The writing of this very old guide come from me. My inexperienced, also lack of knowledges about BAM; might and can give wrong indications.

A+

I have recently created an other free pdf guide and put on my online storage drive. It indicate how to create a BMP image texture file, with the software Adobe Photoshop CS2, then importing it into the software Futurepinball.

It is not a guide for beginners that want to learn how to start to understand Adobe Photoshop. The reason why i have created this guide, it's because it is a thing that i have not teach in my previous guide. To be more precise it is "How to create a BMP image texture, that the color black can be invisible; and can be seen trough". I have not tested with the free software Gimp, but since many peoples say that Gimp is very similar to Adobe Photoshop; then in that point of views it might work as well.

In the free pdf guide i also have put a link to the Futurepinball Table File, that has the see trough texture. Here is an image of the playfield, you will notice that the ball in game; pass under the texture. You will also notice that the texture over the playfield that some part is invisible.
example.jpg

Here is the link to the free pdf guide:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OCQG0IsZ_vl7STXL35UYrptmW0ViAW_H/view?usp=sharing

I wonder if peoples has tryed this latest free pdf guide of mine?

I wonder if peoples has tryed this latest free pdf guide of mine?
Part of the reason I suggested attaching or uploading the guides here is because that lets you track how many people downloaded them.

Then i'll add the free pdf guides here. Dont know how i can view the stats of the free pdf fp guides here?

My first basic pdf guide for fp is named "first edition". My second basic guide is named "first edition vol 2". Then "first edition vol 3" is a guide about creating dmd for fp. "Volume 4" is about Softimage XSI Mod Tool and Blender. "Volume 5" is also for Softimage XSI Mod Tool and Blender, it's related to Volume 4. "Volume 6" is related to know how to use the software Milkshape3D to create some basic 3D models for fp. "MameWah guide" is to know basic things to create a Layout (game menu) with MameWah for fp. "BforArtists" is a software to create 3D modeling, based on Blender 3D software, it might help to create basic 3D models. A+

Attachments

• futurepinball_sfavron_ebook_1st_edition.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 117
  • futurepinball_sfavron_ebook_1st_edition_vol2.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 116
  • futurepinball_sfavron_ebook_1st_edition_vol3.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 94
  • futurepinball_sfavron_ebook_1st_edition_vol4.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 105
  • sfavron_futurepinball_ebook_vol5.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 103
  • futurepinball_sfavron_ebook_vol6.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 95
  • free_futurepinball_mamewah_free_sfavron_guide.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 101
  • bforartists_sfavron.pdf
    5.8 MB · Views: 144
Then i'll add the free pdf guides here. Dont know how i can view the stats of the free pdf fp guides here?
If you hover your mouse over an attachment, you should see its size and the number of views. Each "view" represents how many times its been downloaded.

The problem with attaching all these guides in post #12 is that they're buried in the thread. Less site visitors will see them that way.

Question-- how easy would it be to convert these ebooks to 'forum-format', so site visitors could read them online?

Well Ike theses guides was created with my old OpenOffice free software. When i have published these guides, i did not need no more the original to remake theses free pdf guides. Also when i have converted them to pdf with openoffice, fiew month after my hard drive crashed; so ive lost everythings and started from scratch (re-install operating systems, re-install drivers, re-install softwares, etc.).

I know that i could do some sections here about "Guide 1", an other section for "Guide 2", and more that peoples read online. But the thing is that Christopher that have sent me long time ago an e-mail that i can do printscreens to create Futurepinball guides. This beside the other peoples/websites/softwares for other guides. That does not mean they have givin me the permissions and authorizations that i do printscreens to put on some websites that dont belong to me.

Also a disaventage of doing online guides, is that the readers if he/she have internet connexion problems or other computer problems. Some bandwith limits as on some smart phones. Having a "offline free pdf guide" is best, The pdf free offline files also are compatible with all operating system that have a pdf file reader. Like for Android/Windows/MacOsX/Linux/Ubuntu/Iphone/etc. Not all peoples understand Epub and Github, including my self.

@20degree,
If you need me to help out with anything, I'm at your service.

Ciao.

Thank's Ike

The first thing i must do is to redo printscreens and my own text that correspond to each images. Each images i must put some see trough filigrane, like with my nickname and writen onto Pinballnirvana; so that the images are for Pinballnirvana and not an other website. Doing so should make also more members of Pinballnirvana.

I must do also some inner brain thinking, for each postings like post #1 this image with this text; post #2 this image with this text. Like some follow trough guide 1 post after an other. I must make the images has some 96dpi (dot per inch) quality, as so peoples can zoom the images and not have too much lost as some pixelized images.

There is a lot of thinking and organisations i must think about, to make it easy for all and easy to follow. But the thing i dont think is that some times maybe in fiew month's or years, that there would be some pinned section once the instructions are made called: "20degree guides"; as some sub section. But that this "20degree guides" would also have some (sub-sub-sections). Like guide 1 would be about "installing futurepinball". Guide 2 would be creating a new table and the basic tools of the fp software. And so on.....

Because i think this maybe not possible, this would mean there would be a lot and lot of postings that would include (installing fp), (creating a table), etc. etc. So the readers would have to figure out at what posting number to what posting number that it talk about some subject. I am not a administrator or moderator. If some administrator or moderator would do for me, it's important for me that it respect Pinballnirvana and its members; also that the postings "subject" would be named like i would want and if i would like some changes that it could be done.

I can say that my stats show that my free pdf guides are also still used. This indicate to my self that the indications and instructions that i give are easy to follow for all. Even if it's been years that are made, they are still of great use. Peoples that trough the years that have known my indications, instructions and inner brain thinking; could and might understand my ways of visualising things for the good for peoples.

An example is at:
The post dated 13 march 2020, i have indicated that there (main screen) should have some icons "top/bottom/front/left/etc", that some previous version had not. They listened to my "suggestions" and now this Bforartists 3D modeling software is better then before. But i had to do some inner brain spacial visualizing thinking. Now peoples like better there software.

A+

I have made a new section called 20degree Futurepinball Install Infos. It show step by step images that i did for peoples with some easy and simple instructions follow trough.

Dont know if some times here it could have a directory for me called "20degree guides", then some subdirectory's into that i create like my (20degree Futurepinball Install Infos), for peoples.

I try to help peoples and make it easy for all to understand. I am not perfect, but at leass i try to help peoples.

Here is the "Install instructions by me":

A+

I think figuring out at the most effective reading format should come first. See my comments in the other thread.

After that, we can figure out what to do about a directory or whatnot. Pretty sure I've already made some suggestions in that area, so you might want to re-read my posts above.

I have gone fiew days ago on Gopinball the time i have put my latest guide about "controling the ball". The number of views was 108,000 at that time. Now it reach near 109,000 views in a so short time already. That's great, it shows me that my guides are of very good use for all. I'm glad to help peoples. A+

Very informative guides ,nice job and thanks for sharing :-)

I have gone fiew days ago on Gopinball the time i have put my latest guide about "controling the ball". The number of views was 108,000 at that time. Now it reach near 109,000 views in a so short time already. That's great, it shows me that my guides are of very good use for all. I'm glad to help peoples. A+
Thanks for posting the Guides, i will have a look as i would love to get more familiar with the actual coding side of things. So you are the creator or all those guides?

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the Guides, i will have a look as i would love to get more familiar with the actual coding side of things. So you are the creator or all those guides?
Yes all theses guides are created and designed by my self. This thank's to Christopher that have accepted that i do printscreens of the Futurepinball software, i do think i'm the last person that can do printscreens with FP; because many peoples writen to him and have no answers. Mete Ciragan from Milkshape3D that have also granted me the rights and permissions that i do printscreen of the software Milkshape3d. Milkshape3D is a software to create 3d models, that can be put into FP.

There is also the admins of Gopinball and Pinsimdb team that have givin me there accepting that i do printscreens of there websites. Because of so i could create the guide that show where to download the file, to control the ball in game to test your FP game. There is also the author of the website Mamewah, that have created a software long time ago; so that you can create visual layouts game menu that could be used for FP or Mame or others.

The admin of the software BforArtists a 3d modeling software, based on Blender but more intuitive. Ton Roosendaal the president and founder of the world wide known 3d software called Blender. Long time ago i have told a joke to Ton Roosendaal and he have put it on his twitter account, you can find the joke by writing: Ton Roosendaal and Sylvain Favron; you should see the joke in his twitter account and that he mention my name. The last version of Blender that i think you can import and export Milkshape3D file is Blender version 2.66. Would be great if some peoples create an Addon for BforArtists and Blender free open source, to import and export Milkshape3d (ms3d) models. It could be great for FP.

Long time ago also i have done a chat with some support of Adobe, simply asking if i can do printscreens of some Adobe softwares. The person that chatted with me had writen me Yes i can do printscreens. I have asked a copy of the discussion in my email. Because of this i was able to create some mini guides, that explain how to create with Adobe Photoshop an image that the black color as bmp is invisible into FP.

I have also created other free pdf guides, but dont think to mention about it here; because i do think it's not related to FP. Except if peoples are curious about these other guides. It is i also that have created the Bam icon for the Bam software by Rav. long time ago.

I have created these guides with my paid and free softwares. The printscreens images into the pages i have put them as 96 dpi (dot per inch). It's not super quality image, but it's fair enough quality. So that when you "zoom-in" the pages, the images dont loose too much quality. I also tested by my self my own guides. What i mean by that is i do the pages experiences. Like if i would not have writen these guides, as a reader. I put a lot of indications into the images, as into the descriptions of the images. It's important for me to make it easy to follow for all peoples. When i mean all peoples, i mean peoples that have some experiences in computer of course.

The first guide was not much good, because i did not know how to make some "Table and Index". I still have see some tutors videos online, that helped me to create "bookmarks and thumbnails". Also by comparing my first book and later guides, peoples should notice the "tables" it can be clicked to go to the corresponding page. But before i did not know how to do this.

I think it is appropriate to share my free pdf guides in this section. Since it is into Future Pinball and Tutorials & Guides

Here is the link to my first free pdf guide about Futurepinball:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B60m6W-FuLPHZXAyZGxRRmRXNm8/view?usp=sharing (futurepinball_sfavron_ebook_1st_edition.pdf)

My second free pdf guide about FP:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B60m6W-FuLPHcFlkNmxUWWxmZUE/view?usp=sharing (futurepinball_sfavron_ebook_1st_edition_vol2.pdf)

My third free pdf guide about FP related to DMD and the software called Gfx2Dmd (Graphic 2 Dmd):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B60m6W-FuLPHZ0VRWHFLTThTUFk/view?usp=sharing (futurepinball_sfavron_ebook_1st_edition_vol3.pdf)

My 4th free pdf guide about FP:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B60m6W-FuLPHdnRqRGU4MnVmY0k/view?usp=sharing (futurepinball_sfavron_ebook_1st_edition_vol4.pdf)

My 5th free pdf guide about FP - Talk more about fiew things about basic modeling with Softimage XSI Mod Tool v6.01:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B60m6W-FuLPHc0diOFpfaGlQYnM/view?usp=sharing (sfavron_futurepinball_ebook_vol5.pdf)

My 6th free pdf guide about FP - Related to creating 3D Models with Milkshape3D because FP use Milkshape3D models:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B60m6W-FuLPHOUlLYXFVMGRlX1k/view?usp=sharing (futurepinball_sfavron_ebook_vol6.pdf)

My 7th free pdf guide about FP and creating a MameWah Theme Interface Menu for Futurepinball:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ewY7stZtLzJBMn_iJ-Z3ngVhvDOZMGfu (free_futurepinball_mamewah_free_sfavron_guide.pdf)

I hope that theses free pdf guides i have created will help you into your Futurepinball creations. I think it should help many, since my web stats shows that my free pdf guides, even it's been a long time ago that have been created; they are still of good use and can be downloaded for offline use.

A+
This is such agreat resource, thank you for creating and sharing! Not sure if this is intended, but the links to volumes 4 & 5 pdfs send to an "Access Denied" page from Google Drive. This may have to do with the "sharing" setting you can control in your Google Drive folder/files. Again, thank you for these tutorials!!

Yes i have created all these guides, this thanks for the permissions and authorizations of Christopher from Futurepinball for doing printscreens. This beside Mete Ciragan from Milkshape3d that have granted me permissions for doing printscreens. There is also the Pinsimdb team for FPMeditor, Sebek that created Gfx2DmdF; and many other peoples. It is also my self that created the Bam logo icon for Ravarcade.

I have created other free pdf guides, like for an old version of the 3d software called BforArtists, that is based on Blender. Created a free pdf guide about OpenOffice. There is also some company's that have build there software to create webpages, that i had in the past made a free pdf guide for them; again with there permissions and authorizations to do printscreens. Have build a pdf guide about creating a layout interface with the software called MameWah for Futurepinball and Mame. I also have design and program a radio player skin, that is on the Muses.org website. Beside other great and good things.

There is many free things i have done for the peoples. But i could not do without there permissions and authorizations of them. Thanks also to the peoples, that have taken there time for me, to explain me things about FP and many other things. Thanks to the admin of here for pinning my free pdf guides to help peoples with FP. I will not consider my self as some big shot guy, i'll be and stay humble and modest; because without peoples trust and help trough my life, i would not have progressed as i am today.

This is such agreat resource, thank you for creating and sharing! Not sure if this is intended, but the links to volumes 4 & 5 pdfs send to an "Access Denied" page from Google Drive. This may have to do with the "sharing" setting you can control in your Google Drive folder/files. Again, thank you for these tutorials!!
Thanks for letting me know. I have updated the link to the 4th and 5th free pdf guide. Some times it happen, because Google might have some problems some times. If you want to learn things that i might be able to help, just write me. I dont make any promise, but i'm glad to help when i can.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: arjen is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back