My installed android apps.

daily_gifdump_279_08.gif

wahoo!

Nothing looks more ridiculous than a bunch of nerds fighting.

neato, mang!

something like that could work out nicely for me. i could take that, my tablet and a wireless mic with me for karaoke takeout.

at home i use a shure mic plugged in to my fender guitar amp. right now i take the bose with me on excursions, but that doesn't solve the mic situation.

There's never been a better time to get into Android apps, as the Google Play store has exploded in recent years, with a proliferation of titles that can cater to your every need. The problem is: there are just too many of them, even with Editors' Choice, Featured and Best Selling, Top Paid and Top Free categories there to help. You can filter, see Google's lists or read the reviews - but the easiest (and best) way to find top quality apps is to have someone else do the searching for you.

Last edited:
I have a lot of apps installed on my smartphone (over 100) so I'll only list those I use most:
1. Telegram (the most convenient messenger as for me)
2. TeamViewer
3. Waze
4. Facebook, Instagram, etc
5. GasBuddy (awesome stuff for saving money on gas)
As for the pinball apps, I tried Zen Pinball and Bethesda's Pinball but I don't like playing this game on a smartphone, it's boring. My favorite android game app is Fortnite.
I also follow 100appsnow.com to know better about the new useful apps releases. I like the reviews they have there.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back