My little Gameroom - everybody welcome!

CompuFox

Inserted Coin
Site Supporters
Reaction score
Here an actual shot of my beloved ones! But there is some change coming up shortly, so stay tuned... ;)

(If you should ever come to Switzerland (Bern area), give me a buzz!)

Attachments

• SR_big.JPG
    SR_big.JPG
    375.4 KB · Views: 486
i just would like to say that is AWESOME!!! i have one machine and i am buying another one tomorrow i dont have collection like that but maybe one day mine will be worthy of a picture

Thanks! ...and good luck with your project! Great to know there's another Pinball enthusiast out there! :rockon:

Haha yea seems like pinball help is hard to find

nice collection - I find myself a little bit jealous lol. I hope to get my second pin table this year, and build my video pin cab in the second half of the year as well if all goes well. gotta figure out how to fit them all in with my arcade cabs of course!

I was looking for a rich, nymphomaniac with a marijuana connection who owns a Farrari dealership, but if YOU adopt me I promise to keep them all looking and playing beautifully and still be happy! Not quite as happy as the nympho dream, but close!

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: keefus is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back