Need-A-Laugh Or Ideas For That Holiday Feast ?

Coil_Smoke

Pinball Pusher
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Dr Dude & His Exelent Ray
Need-A-Laugh Or Ideas For That Holiday Feast ? Try real food or throw down/up with "L. A. Beast"

MY First LA Beast Vid...

Last edited:
Last edited:
meanwhile you have little 98-lb sonya thomas who's just as amazing as an eater. i don't know how these people do it. i don't know WHY they do it. do they indulge in a vomitorium afterwards? ...because that's what i'd be doing.

btw, did you know there are only four shapes of chicken mcnuggets?

mcdonalds-chicken-mcnuggets.jpg

McDonald's Covers All The Important Food Shape Groups

Appropriate ... All 4 letter words. None of them edible :p

Last edited:
Holiday meal? Maybe not, unless venison is suitable...but here's your laugh:

So, this doe comes walking out of the forest and says to her friend, "That's the last time I do THAT for two bucks!" (rimshot-cymbalcrash)

Last edited:
Why?

Why???

Why?????

Pfft! :(

Elton;

Why NOT? :p

There's only 4 different kinds of chicken... That must be them!

Hey, Itchigo!

Just curious, in case I get the urge for a country drive some day; what's the cover charge for Todd's Pinball Bash?

Gregg

It was free, but it is no more. It is an ex party (Monty Python reference). Todd had to move out and sell his collection. It was a self inflicted wound.

Osprey 101 is taking over the reigns, but he's in the northwest (Oregon). Last year was almost too magical. Almost everyone in the BBB was there in person. Osprey made stickers and T shirts.

From left: Rascal, Wildman (back), Steve, Rawd, Deegor, No Carrier, Elton, Osprey (front), Tamoore (back), Skinny, me.

Here's Skinny on my car- what a slut!!

Attachments

• IMG_20160527_180714902.jpg
    IMG_20160527_180714902.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 279
  • rascal_P_20160527_180909.jpg
    rascal_P_20160527_180909.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 277
Yes Itchy .... it was a cracking event. A couple extras attending but not in the photo .... Spektre, KEG and Smakx. Plus wives for a few of us too :)

Wear your t-Shirt with pride :D

Great weekend :D

From left: Rascal, Wildman (back), Steve, Rawd, Deegor, No Carrier, Elton, Osprey (front), Tamoore (back), Skinny, me.
USUALLY when one sees a photo of the lads, it's pretty lame when plush comes to shovel. well DONE, lads!

yes, pardon me, but i'm almost IMPRESSED by this here pic. now is my man rascal STILL a carnivore, avoiding all vegetables...? (it's a bit hard to discern, based on the pic quality)

but the bigger question: how did you like the states, elton?

WHERE did you go? WHERE would you like to visit next?

also-- WHY did you hang out with that lot of wankers, in particular?

Haha Ike. It was a lovely meeting the gang from BBB chat again plus some new faces.

We absolutely love the states .... after the party we went from MI to Canada, then NY, VT, ME, MA, RI, CN ... had a lovely 5 week break :)

This year we are off to WA, AK, ID and OR. We are gluttons for holidays .... retirement is great.

So after this break we will have visited 42 mainland states with just the east coast from NY to FL to do ... plus one we missed inland ND! How the hell we missed it is unsure but miss it we did! So no doubt we'll have to have another holiday to capture that! :D

Touring holidays are so good ... cannot beat a road trip :)

now is my man rascal STILL a carnivore, avoiding all vegetables...?

What's vegetables, precious?

Like potatoes? Boil 'em, mash 'em, put 'em in a stew type things :D

We did eat rather well at the party .... the pig did not die in vain!

:cheers:

Attachments

• 2016-00506.jpg
    2016-00506.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 261
What did we figure? Like 300 people attended?

as in-- PLEASE try this at home in terms of thinning out the gene pool??

waaaaaa

'Now For Something Completely Different'

:offtopic: Is it just me...Or, are there some weird post numbers displaying on this here page? Like several sequential posts with the same numbers? I would swear(And often do) I saw my previous post # 986 now reads #988...as does a post after it and in another thread. You's guys posts are doing the same thing. Or. it's time to go back to the neurologist ... Let's see what number pops up what I submit this.

May I ask which forum you think you're in? No topic on this(?) page has anywhere near 986 replies - let alone 988.....

I think your questionably-educated neurologist is trumped by my cracked (or broken---what's the difference when talking concrete?) foundation / basement wall, which has induced a sizeable barrage of invective while I remove the 'Mallet Flower' tree whose root found a little crack where the stairwell joins the wall, and spent years enlarging it.

Need-a-laugh, you ask? :guitar:

(Edit: How about a little crack-enlargement music?)

Last edited:
I Should Get More Sleep

May I ask which forum you think you're in? No topic on this(?) page has anywhere near 986 replies - let alone 988.....
Mom Always Said..."You Never Know Where It's Going To Come From" and I don't. But, In this case I do and thank you Mr. GSGregg for leading me to a path of guided self discovery and enlightenment. Now I get the numbers racket on the way to Pinball Nirvana and it is a lot simpler than I thought. The devil IS in the details. In this case it is the "s" at the end of that word Posts :salut:

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: GeorgeH has posted a new reply in the thread "How to Install Addressable LEDs".
      Back