Need Any And All .FPL files or Library files.

H82lose

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Bally's Playboy
hey guys... can someone tell me where I can download any and all .FPL files? turns out that some of the future pinball games crash when it looks for a particular library file. I did a fresh install of future pinball and ofcourse I do not have any .fpl library files in the future pinball library folder :o( I look forward to any and all recomendations that you guys have.

thanks again.

h82lose
Patrick.

Solution
They usually are included with the table itself - the wolflibs are downloadable separate from irpinball.org. Otherwise you'll need to redownload the particular table that has the problem.

btw - it shouldn't crash if the library file is missing - it'll just give you a bunch of dialog boxes you click ok on - and some graphics or models or sounds might not be there when it's done.
They usually are included with the table itself - the wolflibs are downloadable separate from irpinball.org. Otherwise you'll need to redownload the particular table that has the problem.

btw - it shouldn't crash if the library file is missing - it'll just give you a bunch of dialog boxes you click ok on - and some graphics or models or sounds might not be there when it's done.

Solution
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back