Need help in order to install Strange Things pinball

regismaltais

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
AFM
Hi,

I saw few weeks ago a pinball of Strange Things... unfortunately the installation seem quite complex

I'm completely lost and this pinball seem so cool

is there some thing somewhere so I can easily install it ?

thanks

"Stranger Things" by Stern was released last year I believe, and will probably not be emulated in VP for some time. Where did you see a link for an installation?

That said, @fastdraw here seems to be making some kind of mock-up of that table in Future Pinball. You can take a look here:

Hi,

I saw few weeks ago a pinball of Strange Things... unfortunately the installation seem quite complex

I'm completely lost and this pinball seem so cool

is there some thing somewhere so I can easily install it ?

thanks

Hi regismaltais,

I think you mean the "Scottywic" Version of Stranger Things?? Right?? There are two versions - Stranger Things AND Stranger Things Stranger Edition. The first one is easy to install - look at vpinball.com . The second one is a littlebit tricky because you will ned a 2nd screen. You have to install the pupplayer -> http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=install_guide
Look the youtube video from the page!!!!!! Don't be afraid - it is easier as you think!! I've done it this way: I made for me a folder on c:\visual pinsys ; AND in this folder I installed visual pinball ( c:\visual pinsys\visual pinball) AND i made a folder PinUPSystem. c:\visual pinsys\PinUPSystem

Extract the http://nailbuster.com/pupupdatesv14/PinUPPlayer_Install_v1_4_1.zip in the Pinupsystem!! BUT look the video!!!
and read the page step by step!! It looks more complicatet as it is!!
I hope it helps...

Best regards, Bugsbunny66

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back