Need some help from a coding guru. or someone with an idea

morethansleeving

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Theater Of Magic
My request seems simple enough, but it's turning out a bear. especially since i've olny been doing tables for a day or two.

I need to know how to define the x , y cordinates for an object. I know you can do it in the editor, but I want to do it in the script.

Basically, when an event is triggered, i want to redefine the position of a preexisting object. (and maybe the texture as well.)

Please help.

Thanks
Me

:awaken:

You can't change the position of objects via the script, but you can use drop walls to create the effect your looking for. You would set the lower height to -1 (below the playfield surface), then when the trigger is hit drop one wall and then raise another identical wall in the new position.

or you can just set one target behind the other so when the first one drops the second one is visible. This is how some tables have those 'bullseye' targets that look like they move when struck, one target is droppable the second one is not and is slightly off position from the first, giving the look that it 'moves' upon being struck, but in actuality it's two targets, that help at all?

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back