New Users NEEDED!!!

rpbizzle47

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
My gosh.....This site needs do something to get some new users interest. No new tables (other than a couple FP) in weeks?! What in the world happen to this site?!

Upvote 0
You can post whatever you want in it, in the junkyard in which people can read and respond to if they want. You lost the right to have that thread in the open (not in the junkyard) when you were most recently banned after repeated warnings to keep your junk and VPF rants there which did not happen anyway.

I think the poll post should be moved back to the soap box.

You said I lost my right to have that poll thread in the soap box because I was banned, LOL

It was the staffs idea. What do you not understand?
It was the staffs suggestion. What do you not understand?
I was told if I did it that I would not be interfered with, that is the exact words.
I was told that I could post anything in it.

There was no stipulations as you now claim.

It's really simple Slapnuts. You are interfering with the poll. I was told that that would not happen. MOVED SLAPNUTS the poll thread was moved to the junkyard and I was told that it would not be moved, or interfered with and that i could post anything i wanted to it.

Was that a lie or is it moved back to the soapbox now?

You are a fucking liar, you both are. It was your fucking idea. Move the fucker back, or get use to the fact that I am not going to like it.

What is so hard to understand?

Sorry, but no. The poll was moved for a reason, it was not moved by myself so I am not the one who is supposedly "interfering" with your precious poll as you are insinuating and I am not overriding another staff member's decision to move it to the junkyard. It is in its rightful spot now, happily co-existing with your other useless rants. IMO.

Why not, can't you see that you are being left in charge? Can't you see that it is to 'burn you in' as it were, or to evaluate you. you most certainly can correct a mistake that 'Oz made, I'm sure that's what he is rooting for, it's a test to see if you are ready to take over and do the right thing, without reguard to who you are between.

No matter though, I got me a better poll going now, so keep your grubbies off of it. You can go vote, make a short comment, don't rant, though, people around here don't like that. Just go and vote, and say why you voted 'no and get the hell out of there!

Shockman said:
Why not, can't you see that you are being left in charge? Can't you see that it is to 'burn you in' as it were, or to evaluate you. you most certainly can correct a mistake that 'Oz made, I'm sure that's what he is rooting for, it's a test to see if you are ready to take over and do the right thing, without reguard to who you are between.

I am sure the other staffers have a life and I sure wish I was doing something else, rather than dealing with your garbage but someone has got to do it, I am sure there is no test here and I firmly believe I surely am doing the right thing. However, since I am here, I might as well make sure your VPF rants (per your previous warnings) go where they belong.

Yeah I know. I don't want to stand in the way of your job 'nuts. Be careful what you do move if you would, please. You have already screwed that up, but I fixed it for you.

I have screwed nothing up, thanks for your lies though :D

you moved a thread I posted in that thread about VPF. my post was on topic (about vpf) and in support of yogi's concern that he is not being listened to when he says that there is no reason to not give me the chance that they said they would, over and over withing a span of a week or two. But who is listing to him?

So don't call me a liar. those of us that is not take offence at being called one. Trust me on that.

I'm born again VP does that count at all? :)

New Users NEEDED

Fantastic site but..... Do your links have to open a new web page every time?

maybe if the download area was fixed...

I can see the VP side of things petering out. There have only been 4 recreations put out in the past month, all of them by Furio. The last Graywolf VP release was back in May. Shiva and jpsalas have both done a couple, but again it's been months.

The VPM side of things aren't much better. Destruk/TAB are putting things out on a more regular basis. Life has taken over PK, PD, and Scapino for the time being, and jp is taking a break.

Things certainly aren't like they used to be when I could check AJ's and IRP and they each would have 10 new tables a DAY (or so it seemed). Table authors were much more prolific in the past, and some have went to FP, sadly.

Though only about 25% of the tables have been emulated, a lack of authors and source material is leading to the "stagnation" of the emulator, and that is sad to see.
\

i am always having problems with the downlaod area here, you want new pins? well in the last 6 months I have built I think about 6 new originals in VP9! where are they? some are here but due to that damn downoad area always kicking me back out and nothing being down to help with it my pins are on the other pin site, vpforums.org look under any post with my name in that 'upload box' under my avatar pic click on that there are all my new ones. until this d/load snafu gets fixed you won';t see mine in the download area although I DO upload the pins here in posts in a zip file but as for recreations check that other site. i don't know why those guys can't (or don't) post their pins on both sites. i always do to get as many people to play mine as possible. Isn';t this the point of making them to sstisfy everyone? it is to me but then i do frequent both sites and on that other one I've yet to see those guys here... what can i tell ya?

\

i am always having problems with the downlaod area here, you want new pins? well in the last 6 months I have built I think about 6 new originals in VP9! where are they? some are here but due to that damn downoad area always kicking me back out and nothing being down to help with it my pins are on the other pin site, vpforums.org look under any post with my name in that 'upload box' under my avatar pic click on that there are all my new ones. until this d/load snafu gets fixed you won';t see mine in the download area although I DO upload the pins here in posts in a zip file but as for recreations check that other site. i don't know why those guys can't (or don't) post their pins on both sites. i always do to get as many people to play mine as possible. Isn';t this the point of making them to sstisfy everyone? it is to me but then i do frequent both sites and on that other one I've yet to see those guys here... what can i tell ya?

The problem maybe at your end to check logout then try download something from the download area. If this works then it means that your cookie for this site is corrupt and you need to delete it from your browser and login again.

I also would like to apologise for the late approval of Dragon Hunters and Castle Falmeir which are now in the upload section. These were the only two uploads by you pending approval. Feel free to try and upload your other tables here and I will approve them as soon as I see them appear.

I'll also check your account for any irregularities via the Admin panel.

* Your account appears to be fine.

* CaveGal also approved.

ok thanks for updating andapproving them, they didn't upload as you noticed but I never give up that's why at times when i can't get into the d/loads area I just post them in a zip. didn't mean to sound snippy 'cause I do get them up here anyways, i just don't want to see then lost in the posts that do come in since I don't get them into the real d/load area the correct way. I will try to get into it and see which of mine are still missing, thanks for your time and patience with this and I really don't know why people on the other site can't post here too as that site seems to have many new pins going into it. and none (or not too many) are coming over here. I mean i love to create pins for EVERYONE to enjoy I don't choose one site over the other i gave up that political fight a while ago, oh well... thanks again!

Politics, don't give a crap, that's their concern. ;)

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back