Nice looking site ....

elton

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Space Shuttle
.... some very nice improvements to the Main Menu Jon. Thanks. It really looks colourful and clean. The way I like websites to look. :D

Nice One!

Upvote 0
Ah, yes. And that's probably the reason PN wasn't available 2? days.

Nice job on the new site look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah the site was down for a bit and i hope to get the remaining kinks fixed in the new menu. :smash:

Some links can't be seen if you aren't logged in, kindly report bugs and be sure to checkout the new Users GoogleMap.

Agreed on all fronts, the site looks great and I for one appreciate all the work you are doing and must admit the site is the fastest I have ever seen it, keep up the great work and thanks again 8-)

Just noticed Jon that after visiting a thread the status of the thread still shows 'new replies' even though I've read them! Thought at first that this was only occurring to subscribed threads where I'd used the email link to view the thread - but it is happening with non-subscribed threads also.
It's not 100% of the time, which is odd, but you did ask for bugs! :s

Thanks for the bug report elton, I'll look into the problem. :shaking2:

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back