StevOz

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
TMNT
Maddox! Wow, I used to haunt his site all the time back in the '00s. Hell, I didn't even know about the hackysacker/drum-circle conspiracy about Bush blowing up the World Trade Center until he did a piece on what a bunch of idiots they are. See what happens when you lose all your old bookmarks? People immediately stop existing!
Steve, I always assumed your bikewear was very similar to mine: cut-offs and a T-shirt. You're probably smart enough to wear a helmet. It's not like I'm one of those Gary Busey dimwits looking forward to a head injury... they just didn't have 'em when I was a kid so it's hard to be conscious of the fact that you're not wearing one until you're pedaling around bike-crazy Madison and realize you're the only human who doesn't have one on. And what about those strollers that attach to the back of the bike that kids ride in? When did that become a thing, is there one shaped like a TIE fighter and how can I talk someone into pulling me around in one?

Last edited:
Actually during the week it's shorts, a T-shirt and a pair of steel capped boots, so if any of those tin tops do push it too far they could be in for some serious panel beating, though thus far it's not ever come to that, I usually mange to see it coming and avoid their ignorance, though one did get a smashed wing mirror.

I have been knocked off my ride a year or so ago by a 4WD, with full bar work at low speed with the grand parent taking her daughter in law to school, pulling out of the driveway. I restrained myself and just gave her and the daughter in law a few lessons in expletives...Oh I didn't see you, really, how could you when you didn't F!@#$%^ look did you.

No matter I did see her driving afterwards and looking every which way at inter sections. Since then I'm sure the old dear is not driving any more...not seen her on the road for sometime now.

Oh the helmet thing is a legal requirement here, so I do that, not paying the revenue police an easy $150 fine. It's not much of an issue they are rather light weight and perhaps has saved me once or twice, not sure if I would have been any worse off without it, though generally speaking I know how to fall and head first is not an option I use by instinct.

Holy shit! Yeah, the cut-offs and T-shirt might land me in the morgue, but that would probably be preferable to ending up in the emergency room in my Spiderman biking-johnnies.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back