Old Visual Install Pack 1.2

ultrapin

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
UltraPin
Hi
I'm looking for an old version of the Visual Install Pack, the 1.2, do anybody have it or know where can I download it?
Thank you

Why the old one?

1.2 is totally outdated by now, better use the latest one available at the frontpage,...

Hi Phoenixx

I know but I've been keeping all the versions since the time they were released and that is the only one I'm missing, I have been looking for it for some time through lots of sites but I haven't found it anywhere, by the way, thank you for making the whole install process so simple with your V.I.P.s

I know yet I've been keeping every one of the adaptations since the time they were discharged and that is the just a single I'm missing, I have been searching for it for quite a while through bunches of destinations however I haven't discovered it anyplace, coincidentally, thank you for influencing the entire to introduce process so basic with your V.I.P.s

Ok...everything is good now, right-clicked the VP short-cut and chose run as administrator, could have sworn I tried that before, anyway that took care of everything. Hopefully this post might help out someone else so I'll leave it up even though I did read that on a post in here eariler, awesome program.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: simon.bethke is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back