Pinball Hall Of Fame (Williams Collection) coming to Xbox/PS3?

IcePagoda

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
According to Kotaku:

"Crave's excellent Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection will be getting a pair of high-definition ports this summer, apparently. The Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of the game just showed up at GameFly.

And you know, to the best of my knowledge, that's news. Good news, I'd think, because the Wii and PlayStation 2 versions of the collection, full of classic pinball tables like Black Knight, Fun House and Pin*Bot were surprisingly well done. Here's to hoping they expand the list to include other Bally Williams pinball classics.

GameFly shows a June 12th release date for the North American version. We'll bug Crave Entertainment to see if they will admit to being guilty of publishing the thing."

I hope they port it to the PC or have they already?

Does any know how they compare to the VP versions?

I have both of them on the PSP(Playstation Portable) and i like them both. But i would have to say the williams one is the best. It really plays quite well for a handheld system. I have an X-box 360 i would love to see williams version on that and like IcePagoda said i hope they expand the table and maybe have 40 tables instead of 12 would be nice. ValamirCleaver i would have too say the games arn't as good as on vpm i will admit too that but it is fun being able to play Funhouse and Whirlwind on the go, i'm very surprised they didn't put Erthshaker in the collection, I always thought if you had whirlwind you have to have Earthshaker that was the rules both super games. Williams deffinetly thumbs up, Gottlieb thumbs halfway i did like tee'd off and victory though but williams takes the cake. Dave P.

I hope they someday port it over to the PC as I dont own any consoles of any kind. Would love tosee how they compare to the VP and real games.

GravitaR<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back