PINBALL NERDS Podcast Feed

Episode 1- Top 10 Reasons I'm Starting A Pinball Podcast
The 1st ever episode explains why Orbital Albert is starting this pinball podcast.

Continue reading...

Episode 2- If I am 70th can I still make Provincial Championships (top 24)
Quick episode discussing if I have ANY chance to make the ontario provincial champs

Continue reading...

Episode 4- Top 10 Things I like about Oktoberfest and one thing I hated!
Pop open a cold brew and get ready for a deep dive into my first thoughts about the brand new Oktoberfest pin!

Continue reading...

Episode 5- Top 5 80's Films That NEED to be Made into Pinball Machines!
Do you love the 80's, pinball, and film? If so this is the podcast for you! Let's get nostalgic together and nerd out!

Continue reading...

Episode 7= Top 10 Funny Pinball Terms
In this exciting season 2 premier we will be counting down the Top 10 funny pinball terms+ Top 5 changes to the podcast for season 2

Continue reading...

Episode 8- Quiz: How Much Of A Pinball Nerd Are You?
Take this absolutely fool proof test to see just how big of a pinball nerd you are! + Our Hats Off Segment Features Some Marathon Pin-Ballers!

Continue reading...

Episode 9= Top 10 Up and Coming Pin-ballers from SW Ontario
Check sw ontarios biggest up and coming pin-ballers!

Continue reading...

Episode 10- Top 5 Tips for Newbie and Novice Pin-ballers!
Orbital Albert dishes out some tips he wishes he had known years ago! This episodes Hats Off to You Pin-baller is very possibly pinballs best ambassador!

Continue reading...

Episode 11- Top 5 Themes To Get Younger Generations into Pinball
I sit down with my 10 year old son Owen to chat about 5 pinball themes that NEED to be made to get our younger generation interested in pinball.

Continue reading...

Episode 12- 5 Reasons Everyone Needs to CHILL the HECK OUT About The Beatles Pinball Machine
Why so much hate towards the newest machine from Stern? Join Orbital Albert as he does a deep dive into why pin-ballers need a freakin chill pill when it comes to bashing this new machine.

Continue reading...

Episode 13- Top 5 Rock Pinball Machines of All Time
Melvis Megaphone joins co-host Orbital Albert to countdown the Top 5 Rock Pinball machines of all time!

Continue reading...

Episode 14- Stan Lee's MASSIVE Influence On Pinball!
Thanks to Stan Lee for so many decades of awesome comics, movies and MOST importantly PINBALL!

Continue reading...

Episode 15- The Future Superstar of Competitive Pinball!
This pin-baller is going to be #1 in competitive pinball! Tune in and chill out as Orbital Albert nerds out about one of his fav pin-ballers!

Continue reading...

Episode 16- Holy Farts I Got A Job Working For A Pinball Company
Join Obital Albert for this quick and exciting update!

Continue reading...

Episode 17- Top 5 Celebrity Pinball Collections
Orbital Albert counts down the Top 5 Stars with rad pinball collections, including someone ranked as high as 130th in the world on ifpa.

Continue reading...

Episode 18- Why I Want to Record 100 Episodes by 2019
Ok so 100 episodes seems like a lot in just 2 months but listen to Orbital Albert explains why he is attempting this nearly impossible feat!

Continue reading...

Episode 19- Will This NEW Type of Cheating Come to Pinball Next?
Recently a new type of cheating has taken center stage in Europe, is it sweeping its way to North America next? Join Orbital Albert to get all the juicy news!

Continue reading...

Episode 20- November to Remember Tourney Recap
Orbital Albert FINALLY did something he hasn't EVER done it 3 years of playing competitive pinball!

Continue reading...

Episode 21- Why We Should Watch The Beatles Reveal Unbiased
Yes even Orbital Albert was originally disappointed that the Beatles would not he a brand new pinball layout with all the toys and gadgets we have got used from brand new band machines over the last decade. Today though he explains the importance of having an unbiased mindset for all pinball reveals!

Continue reading...

Episode 22- Top 10 Awesome Features of the Beatles Pinball
After watching the Beatles reveal Orbital Albert counts down his top 10 favorite things about Sterns newest game.

Continue reading...

Episode 23- What Level of Pinball Wizard Are You?
Ok so maybe your not a Supreme Pinball Wizard yet....but what level of pinball wizardry does you possess?

Continue reading...

Episode 24- What is a "triathalon" Format Pinball Tourney?
Orbital Albert's talks about why he would like to see this format used in more competitive play.

Continue reading...

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Mauma is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back