PINBALL NERDS Podcast Feed

Episode 25- The Top 10 Pinball Podcasts
With 2018 almost done Orbital Albert counts down his favorite pinball podcasts.

Continue reading...

Episode 26- Does Pinball NEED A New Rating System?
As pinball grows Obital Albert believes we could use a brand new rating system that improves accuracy for competitive players.

Continue reading...

Episode 27- Mistakes, Screw Ups, and corrections!
Orbital Albert is forced to humbly apologize for the MULTITUDE of mistakes he has committed.

Continue reading...

Episode 28- MNP@CTO Mini League= #3 Recap+ HUGE Interview Announcement!
Orbital Albert recaps league night 3 at Call The Office for Monday Night Pinball and also makes a HUGE interview announcement.

Continue reading...

Episode 29- My Top 10 Favorite Pinball Machines
How the heck did we almost get to episode 30 without counting down the best machines?

Continue reading...

Episode 30- How I Almost Got Mugged At A Pinball Tourney!
The story of that time Orbital Albert almost lost a huge pinball payment to a gambling addict and how it affected his pregame mind set.

Continue reading...

Episode 32- I am SUCH an amateur- LOPL 6 Recap
With almost being mugged right before lopl Orbital Albert has excuses to spare for "shatzing" the bed.

Continue reading...

Episode 33- Top 5 Competitive Pinball Rookie Mistakes
Orbital Albert counts down the Top 5 most commonly made mistakes by newer players AND less often but many novice players as well.

Continue reading...

Episode 31- Holy Guacamolly I Got A Shout Out On Slam Tilt Podcast
Orbital Albert nearly "shatzed" his pants when he heard one of his favorite pinball podcasts Slam Tilt gave him a shout out!

Continue reading...

Episode 34- 5 Easiest Way to Get A Pin for Cheap or Even FREE!
You may not have known this but Orbital Albert is half Dutch. On today episode he shares his natural born talent for acquiring things for much less then most.

Continue reading...

Episode 35- Player One Amusements Year End Tourney Recap
A match play event in Toronto where Orbital Albert gets to play The Beatles. POTC and Jack Tadman, all for the 1st time!

Continue reading...

Episode 36- 10 Simple Ways To Make The Tournament Director/Hosts Day Better
With out TDs and hosts there is NO competitive pinball, so here are some tips to help show appreciation for all their hard work!

Continue reading...

Episode 37- It Only Took 50,000 Balls Played to See This Most Rare Moment In Pinball!
It took 50,000 for Orbital Albert to see this most rare of pinball birds to show its wings and fly away!

Continue reading...

Episode 38- MNP@CTO Mini League #4 Recap
Since Orbital Albert started playing MNP@CTO Mondays have got way more interesting and you could ALMOST say he looks forward to mondays meow and that's saying a whole lot!

Continue reading...

Episode 39- Pinball- Is It A Hobby or A Sport?
Is it a hobby, a sport, a game, or are you just a collector? Does it really matter?

Continue reading...

Episode 40- Pinburgh Registration Release Date + Why I Have NEVER Gone
Orbital Albert tells the oh so sad story of why he has never got to go to Pinburgh and explains why this year he is going come hell or high water! Announcement of 10 Part Pinburgh Mini Series also!

Continue reading...

Episode 41- Why You Can't Stop Thinking About That One Bad Game of Pinball
It's almost been a week now yet Orbital Albert cant stop obsessing over that one bad game.

Continue reading...

Episode 42- Should The Beatles Be Allowed in Classics Tournaments?
Everyone is saying the Beatles is basically Seawhich so of course it should be allowed in classics right?

Continue reading...

Episode 43- What I Do For A Living (and why I have so much time to podcast!)
From side hustles to small biz you have to be able to pay the bills ( and more importantly buy the pins!)

Continue reading...

Episode 44- The Beatles Review (Using Competive Players Rating System)
Orbital Albert uses his new CPRS to rate and review The Beatles.

Continue reading...

Episode 45- Top 10 Movie Scenes Featuring Pinball Machines
Make some popcorn and get ready to Netflix and chill to these awesome movie scenes featuring pinball machines!

Continue reading...

Episode 46-Tonys Ugly Xmas Sweater Party AND Tournament Recap
Orbital Albert had a great time (maybe slightly too great of a time) and is still recovering from the party of the year! Christmas came early with a surprise visit from Santa himself!

Continue reading...

Episode 47- When Will IFPA Hit 100,000 Players?
Orbital Albert takes his guess at when the International Flipper Pinball Association will hit 100,000 and discusses why he thinks this is important for pinball.

Continue reading...

Episode 48- MNP@CTO #5 Recap + New Segment Announced
With the final night of cto mini league in the books, Orbital Albert recalls his WORST ever results of 2018.

Continue reading...

Episode 49- 3 Mistakes Made by Deeproot Pinball AND why we should still give them a chance!
Did Deeproot Pinball bite off more then they could chew? If your not gonna be humble you gotta be that good right!?

Continue reading...

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "(mis)Adventures in Cooking".
      Back