JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
I realize that it's April Fools Day but this ain't a joke, Pinball Nirvana (formerly The Magic of Flipperless) was born 9 years ago! I started working on the site in February 2003, with tiltjlp's help the site was opened up on 4/1/03.
Happy Birthday!
A huge Thanks to everyone (posters, leechers, etc., I do mean everyone) that makes the site a success!
bday2.gif

pinball_birthday_cake.jpg

Last edited:
LOL! I've never wanted to eat a pinball machine before! Thanks for 9 years of offering one of the best Pinball sites around!

PINBALL; if you don't like it, you can EAT IT!

Congratulations, Jon! Do you feel any older?

If it was a top down view, someone could make a lasting re-creation of it with VP.
Congratulations, Jon

I realize that it's April Fools Day but this ain't a joke, Pinball Nirvana (formerly The Magic of Flipperless) was born 9 years ago! I started working on the site in February 2003, with tiltjlp's help the site was opened up on 4/1/03.
Happy Birthday!
A huge Thanks to everyone (posters, leechers, etc., I do mean everyone) that makes the site a success!
bday2.gif

pinball_birthday_cake.jpg

Thanks for the reminder JPH. I know we haven't always seen eye-to-eye about everything, but our passion for pinball, especially Flipperless, has never wavered. Thinking back, I'm kind of surprised that TMOF actually survived, since back then, it really was Only Flipperless.

Hey thanks everybody, and if I may make a suggestion,
I would like a pinball pizza. :)

and a brew.

good work, guys! congrats!

without PN, there would only be supermassive VP sites that eventually go nova and then collapse into pitiful remnants, sometimes creating gorgeous but completely useless star-lit gaseous formations and sometimes not.

all the while PN chugs on, the very model of stability, generally unthanked and unappreciated, while thousands of energetic moths habitually collect around the brightest flame. which is the way of nature, and completely normal. so rock on, everyone, everywhere. :)

Happy Birthday Pinball Nirvana!!!
:joy::cheers::guitar::dance::wave::D:whistle::)

PINBALL; if you don't like it, you can EAT IT!

Congratulations, Jon! Do you feel any older?

:special:Side effect of pinball is keeping people young, in their mind at least!

Congrats to Pinball Nirvana & to all the people contributing to keep it alive & kickin´!:appl:

I'd like to thank SteveOz for helping keep PN running smoothly during my 4 year absence. He says it's nothing, but putting up with all the Spammers can be a royal pain.

Yay SteveOz! :)

Always liked your site JPH, but wish that "some control" could be added. Anyway, it's your site and Happy Birthday to Pinball Nirvana!

Thanks for sticking around JPH! It's appreciated!

Happy Anniversary,Pinball nirvana! :D

Happy Birthday Pinball Nirvana!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Pinball Nirvana ! :)

Happy Birthday! So glad you have kept this place around after all of these years.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back