Pinball Nirvana is NOT going to shut down...

LVC, now you should know I have infiltrated the Empire and are a VIP there my uploads appear without approval, that's as elite as it gets!

That's as high a ranking as any can have, it's basically a one man show Captain Noah does not allow any underlings keys to poop deck, none but he can be trusted to approve an upload or attempt to correct anything that may go wrong...seems like another AJ to me. Not that I want anything to do with the back end of running any site or am qualified to do so, though it seems to me a somewhat Titanic methodology! ;)

'Captain Noah'? He's just this guy you know!

it's basically a one man show Captain Noah does not allow any underlings keys to poop deck

LOL! Yeah, that's the way I'd describe the deck over at the Evil Empire, too! Well, Steve, with no promotion on the horizon, I guess you'll just have to hang around here with your thumb up yer bum and not doing anything worthwhile. Congratulations, brother! Now you're One Of Us! :pistoles:

Thank you. As you all know, you just can't believe everything you see and hear,

can you?

No indeed we can't, thanks for all the apple pie. :)

:cheers:

I can't believe it's been that long since I've been here. I'm glad to see that PN is still alive and kicking, as it has served such a huge purpose in the pinball community for years. Thanks to everyone involved who stepped up to make this all happen!

I can't believe it's been that long since I've been here. I'm glad to see that PN is still alive and kicking, as it has served such a huge purpose in the pinball community for years. Thanks to everyone involved who stepped up to make this all happen!
I wasn't sure you were still alive, Slapnuts. :p

I'm still around Ike. Just messing around more with real pinball now instead of virtual:) Good to see ya!

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back