Pitch and Bat Machines

Tommycanyouhearme

Inserted Coin
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
High Hand
I am interested in purchasing a pitch and bat em. Does anyone out there have any recommedations on which are the best and worst pitch an bat games to buy?

my first pick would be a williams with running man unit in head and ramps for upper level or deck home run shots. some might have sounds and cheers boards. 2nd pick would be a CC game. they were well built and came in different sizes , including a no leg standing unit. they are more complicated to work on , because of its extra features. midway and other mfg,s. i would avoid because of lack of replacement parts and design. also consider if you want a 1 or 2 player machine , and some machines will have a 3 button pitch selector , that sometimes has problems because of the electro-magnet that is used. and a schematic of the machine is almost a must if the machine has problems.

Hi Dave,
I actually found and looked at a Williams Upper Deck machine, but it needed to much work and it would have been a lot of work to get it out of where it was. I did find and purchased a nice CC Home Run machine in working condition and am very happy with this machine so far. Thank you again for your help!

is this the machine you bought?

Attachments

• home run pic.jpg
    home run pic.jpg
    343.5 KB · Views: 313
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Damonogy48 is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back