• We have added Language Translations for French, Italian and Spanish menus, you can change your language at the bottom of every page, bottom left in the footer.
  • Spanish (Español, Latin American) translations have been added for the Forums and Resource Manager (Downloads). You can change your Language Here!

Pitch and Bat Machines

Tommycanyouhearme

Inserted Coin
I am interested in purchasing a pitch and bat em. Does anyone out there have any recommedations on which are the best and worst pitch an bat games to buy?

pinballdaveh

Pinball Technician
Staff member
Site Supporters
my first pick would be a williams with running man unit in head and ramps for upper level or deck home run shots. some might have sounds and cheers boards. 2nd pick would be a CC game. they were well built and came in different sizes , including a no leg standing unit. they are more complicated to work on , because of its extra features. midway and other mfg,s. i would avoid because of lack of replacement parts and design. also consider if you want a 1 or 2 player machine , and some machines will have a 3 button pitch selector , that sometimes has problems because of the electro-magnet that is used. and a schematic of the machine is almost a must if the machine has problems.

Tommycanyouhearme

Inserted Coin
Hi Dave,
I actually found and looked at a Williams Upper Deck machine, but it needed to much work and it would have been a lot of work to get it out of where it was. I did find and purchased a nice CC Home Run machine in working condition and am very happy with this machine so far. Thank you again for your help!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.