Flipperless Rat Race (Willams, 1983) and other re-creations with BAM

I didn't even knew such thing exists in real life. Great stuff!

Seems to be challenging but fun.
Thanks !
Very challenging at first. There is a steep learning curve to get the skills but once you do...it is very rewarding.

I don't know what problem there is .... therefore it would be wise to discuss it..I would like, complete this table @Gimli , after all the work and time spent on this, archiving is not an option for me.

kindly

I don't know what problem there is .... therefore it would be wise to discuss it..I would like, complete this table @Gimli , after all the work and time spent on this, archiving is not an option for me.

kindly
Hi Paolo,
I also want to continue this work with you but haven't had a lot of time.
I have been working on Billiards and just bought an Oculus Quest 2 that I am trying to figure out.

I will have a look perhaps tonight at where we left off and what needs to be done still.
I haven't tried playing Rat Race in VR yet but that should be very cool.

I will post here and in the BAM VR thread as well....

I have been working on the VR version of Rat Race, here is what I have added:

1. The new VR room rotation CODE for easily rotating around the table
2. I added Steve (Polygames VR Room)
3. I coded tilt mechanics with either arrow keys or mouse moves to reconfigure based on table rotation view
4. I hope to get a 3d Rat Model that I can code with Mixamo

Heres a video where I demonstrate the new Rotation features

Wow, some great progress being made; just wish I had VR to try it out 😭.

Wow, some great progress being made; just wish I had VR to try it out 😭.
It is very cool in VR ! Now with the BAM VR working in Oculus headsets and with these new features
it allows for some nifty innovations I think.

Ok here's hoping I post a version of Rat Race that includes the new VR functions that rotate the games room
You need BAM Version 348 or newer

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: keefus is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back