pinballfan8500

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Revenge from Mars
Hi guys,
My name is Peter, and I just became a new member of Pinball Nirvana :D
My favourite pinball is Revenge from Mars
Does anybody know where can I find musics from that pinball?
Been looking for RFM music for five months
Thanks in advance,
Peter

Hi guys,
My name is Peter, and I just became a new member of Pinball Nirvana :D
My favourite pinball is Revenge from Mars
Does anybody know where can I find musics from that pinball?
Been looking for RFM music for five months
Thanks in advance,
Peter
Hmm. The ROMs aren't hard to find via google, but it looks like the game was never emulated in the official pinMAME build. I'm guessing for the same reason the ROMs were pulled from the IPDB (lawyers, etc). Maybe possibly there's a hack pinMAME build out there, though.

Obviously pulling music direct from the ROM will give you highest quality, but you might have to settle for something else, like recording from an actual machine or YT video, etc.

You might also check out JPSalas' Attack & Revenge from Mars for VPX. Google will find you download sites for that, since we don't host JP's VPX tables here. Point is, he might have sampled the music you're looking for, I don't know.

So, that's about as much as I know. Good luck. :)

Last edited:
Hi Ike,
Yes, I found RFM roms on the MAME Roms site, so it wasn't hard to find them really. I'll try to find hack Pinmame, thanks a lot for the tip!
I'd like to record music from RFM, but I don't own that machine unfortunately :(
I know for JPSalas' Attack and Revenge from Mars table, but there's only AFM sounds in that table.
Maybe he have RFM sounds too, I'll ask him
Thank you for wishing me good luck!
Peter

I already messaged destruk about RFM musics, but unfortunately he didn't reply yet :(

Thread title updated, because now I'm looking for Star Wars Episode I musics too

Destruk finally replied to my PM, but unfortunately he is unaware where music files could be :(
One guy told me that I can install Pinbox/Nucore by Virtual Machine to try to rip music from P2K system games. I pretty much followed all steps in this video (
), but I can't find string "Port slot 0", so I can't edit it. And also, I can't run Nucore.vbox, which is what he used to open Nucore
I don't have "install_cd.iso" moreover, so I maybe won't be able to run it, even if possible
Is there any RFM or SW:EP1 owner who could be willing to try to install Nucore himself and try to rip RFM or SW:EP1 musics, and send them to my email? (You have my email adress in my status (or bio))
Or is there any other way to get P2K musics?
Thanks in advance,
Peter

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Wolfkell is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back