JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
Just a heads up, Pinball Nirvana switched servers this past Wednesday and it seems to be working okay but more trouble is on the horizon...:cuss:

We are being forced to switch servers again to Ubuntu on Saturday evening (tomorrow), from what I can gather the php version has to change with Ubuntu and my tests with a new php version all have failed miserably. The switch will probably break the home page but the forums sometimes survive.

I expect problems to be ongoing perhaps up until November 10th, sorry in advance.
:shaking:

is that the reason that each page takes up to a minute to load in?

The site is a little slow, but still chugging along. I wish I could help.

is that the reason that each page takes up to a minute to load in?
Yeah faralos, I'm screwing around with stuff, the site isn't caching pages right now.

The site is really gonna be screwed up for awhile, I actually thought about just closing it yesterday because the worst is yet to come, but I had a major breakthrough today with the php upgrade. The main problem right now is that the home page (Post nuke, where the downloads are) is gonna break, sooner or later. I got it to work today but it's got errors and is funky, I don't have much time anymore and scrapping the dl's will require adding over 1,500 files to the forums software. Tomorrow is very important to the future of my beloved PN, if everything goes sort of ok, November 3rd is another day that might kill it.

Thanks for the majorgeeks link StevOz, love that site!

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back