shiva

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Trigon
Funny how things change, and how things stay the same. Another birthday, another year older, and time to reflect, and also time to fix a couple things that I should have done earlier.

First off, I have fixed my domain here at http://shiva.pinballnirvana.com/ and most of if not all my tables can now be downloaded. The paths got messed up, I just dragged the folders in the server to match, and it appears to work, so download them if you want. The guitar stuff is long gone, all those links are dead, if there are any tables links dead, just post here.

Any TABLES THAT ARE LOCKED: The unlock code is pinball in case you missed a previous post.

These are all my released VP and VPM tables, some may work in VP9, some may not. You can redo the tables if you want, the only table I ask that you do not touch is Trigon, as that is a very personal table with me. I had granted permission to Tim and Wildman to do a B2s version, with modified graphics and layout, you can get that at rogue.

I have also decided that over time, I will be uploading some of my other stuff. rough layouts, graphics etc all of it pretty raw, and those will be open to anyone to use. I will have to find a index maker etc, but these are just me learning or goofing around, or doing layouts. I will see if I can find the psd files for my graphics, and other things. Maybe update a few folders, like sounds, but this is not my server, so people will understand that not all of it can be uploaded, as it's too large and unfair to JPH.

I should have done this a while ago, so I apologize to those that actually wanted my tables and couldn't find them.

Which brings me to this, full circle. I'm still active, but not with VP. There have been times, I tried for a while, but the spark for VP is just not there anymore in me, I am far more comfortable with FP and the community there, I'm just another guy there, and that's what I want now.

And that is the way it should be. I had my time, did what I did, for good or bad, and all I want to do now is make tables. I still have that spark for FP, at least a little, so just doing my thing. At the moment, I am writing a template engine and doing my first original table in 14 years for it called Jungle Girl. It will more than likely be finished before I die of old age, but then, somethings don't change with me.

Still, it's unfair to just sit on the VP stuff, I don't hold anything against the community. I'm just correcting what I should have done years ago. Most of it will be Junk, but there might be a few good things that just need finishing, or some resources that could come in handy down the road.

I will update as I upload.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: MMITG is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back