Should I bother with FPinball?

Bob Albright

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
I have been a Pinmame Fan for many years. Should I bother with Future pb? I see there are a lot of tables in FP --the same ones in Pinmame? What benefits are there to FP?

Like Coke and Pepsi, it's just a personal choice. I'm with FP (Coke) but most of the community seem to favour VP (Pepsi).

If that's confused the hell out of you....then just click the logo below and see all my FP vids in action.....I'm guessing you'll be drinking Coke in no time!

VP has better physics but FP does better graphics, personal choice really FP also requires a good graphics card, FP does not even run on my computer so to each their own...

Like Coke and Pepsi, it's just a personal choice. I'm with FP (Coke) but most of the community seem to favour VP (Pepsi).

If that's confused the hell out of you....then just click the logo below and see all my FP vids in action.....I'm guessing you'll be drinking Coke in no time!

You got that the wrong way round...
VP is Coke, the original and best cola, and FP is the poor tasteless imitation! ;)

FP looks good. To me, it's got a crappy optimization, and I can't play it without the graphics way down. So on my laptop, FP looks like balls.

Also, FP doesn't do newer SS machines that well - I can think of Bad Cats and a Earthshaker WIP, that's about all I know - and DMD machines are pretty much out of the question due to lack of ROM support.

And while we're on this soda analogy: Where do guys like me, who drink both, but only in it's diet form, stand?

The McD

well since I quit caffeine years ago I now drink Sprite! but given that choice (coke or pepsi) coke to me tastes too much like cough syrup (way too sweet), pepsi is better just gassier (I belch way more from drinking Pepsi)so I will side with Pepsi here, but I also like Dr. Pepper a coke product, go figure!!!

[SNIP!] Where do guys like me, who drink both, but only in it's diet form, stand?

The McD

Over in the corner with the rest of the girls... :p
Oh and me as I can only drink sugar-free drinks!:oops:

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: jumpyspider is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back