Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
A Poll! :puppyeyes:

Upvote 0
Whatever the truth, they probably both went to the same school of etiquette :)

I never called anyone a faggot in RL or on a forum, which is RL as well. I never even called anyone fat or ugly, or by a word that would make them think I don't like their race.

Oh!

Thanks for clearing that up. :)

I'm getting very confused by the avatar Shockman. Is your alternative account PacDude or, is that an asperation :?: or, are you reduced to hijacking avatars as well as threads. LOL :)

a fucking bump...

I know what you are doing bob. You are trying to lure me here. Admit it, you fucking bumper.

I never fucking swear.

But I lie. Woops. Busted huh?

Shockman said:
Everyone else already knows that you are; no need to make a pronouncement. At least you're willing to admit to it now. :wink:

Tom

Why the fuck would I call me a spammer for you posting the same stupid pics twice, you stupid fuck.

Shockman said:
Why the fuck would I call me a spammer for you posting the same stupid pics twice, you stupid fuck.
As opposed to posting the same, useless, repetitive, hostile, comments, ad infinitum, for more than, what, the last two years or so??? :?: :roll:

Tom

Can you say "flamebait"?

ValamirCleaver said:
Shockman said:
As opposed to posting the same, useless, repetitive, hostile, comments, ad infinitum, for more than, what, the last two years or so??? :?: :roll:

Tom

Oh!, as opposed to that. Stupid, and a fucking jerk.

Shockman said:
Oh!, as opposed to that. Stupid, and a fucking jerk.
If you truly feel that; in your own words that, you're "Stupid, and a fucking jerk." based on your actions on the VP & FP related message boards over the approximately past two years that have got you banned everywhere else; then why don't you cease in acting in such a fashion??? :?: :roll:

Tom

Let me spell it out to you, stupid fuck. What you are doing is the fucking same.

'As opposed to' who ever wrote that is a stupid motherfucker.

Hi Val, are we having fun with our resident assclown, you know every forum has at least one and here at Nirvana of course we provide not only this service, but have perhaps the finest assclown on the whole internet, affectionally known as Shockie.

I must warn you though it does spit venom and will try to bite when approached, so I suggest caution and disregard when playing with him for your own sanity.

:twisted:

Why do you even speak, or type as it were? How the fuck can you? You are a liar. No one has to take my word for it, just read the fucking forum.

Shockman said:
Why do you even speak, or type as it were? How the fuck can you? You are a liar. No one has to take my word for it, just read the fucking forum.

Really?

I do recall we held several polls on the subject of liars and the results would suggest, noone agrees with you on that. ;)

I made an effort to get along. You just don't want it like that. You are going to have to ban me again, you know that. I am not going to sit here and look at you defending anyone that wants to attack me and never do a fucking thing about it like you would if I attacked them. You are a tool Oz, I would never be.
You keep this up and you are deciding how Jon's forum is going to be like. I never did anything to you. I did nothing to Cleaver. I did nothing to .b or Peter, or lio or Rob. They to were just like you. one on one in pm or email or chat, you would not know it was the same person, but on the forum when together, they fit in to a tee with the lot. Plastic people each and every one. I would rather be banned forever than to be like you, any one of you.
Now 'Oz, this is not the junkyard. Can pics be posted that will stay, no matter if there is someone that is offended by them OR NOT?

You take it out or I will post a pic that shows how I feel about you, 'Oz. And no, fuck no, I would not expect it to stay, but there is always hope that you would understand, though you have moved things against you before and never, ever, as much as I asked did that for me. EVER, but that one post that nicolas.b was bashing both me any Jon, so that don't fucking count.
I asking for nothing special, except the rules be applied more fairly.
I'm off to shop a couple of photos, I hope I will see no reason to post them when I am done.

Lucky you. You fucking liar.

What's it matter? You can lie to me and ban my ass if I don't like it. Again.

Why don't you do a search of the posts I made up after my return and up until the time you said you were going to ban me again? Why don't you show me the post that made you say that? Show me the post that made you support Cleaver in his attack with his visual aids?

Why not?

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Wolfkell is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back