Silver Cup (Genco, 1933)

VPX Genco Flipperless Recreation Silver Cup (Genco, 1933) v1.0a

No permission to download
Such a fun game and so faithfully reproduced from the original. Accept my sincere thanks for this marvelous result to all of your efforts. I do appreciate the calibrated plunger, it gives a control level needed to get some high scores. If you pay attention, you can make consistent shots to the middle lane resulting in a HS. I got a double recently and a 10400 HS. Woo-hoo!!

Honestly, I want to go out right now and buy these treasures from the 30's, set these up a room, and enjoy. That may or may not happen, but I've got the next best thing. It's true that bagatelle was replaced by pinball but it's making a comeback...in Virtual Pinball, thanks so much!

I added my own Pinup Popper media that I attach to enhance the experience.

Attachments

• Silver Cup Wheel.png
    Silver Cup Wheel.png
    118.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Silver Cup BG.png
    Silver Cup BG.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Such a fun game and so faithfully reproduced from the original. Accept my sincere thanks for this marvelous result to all of your efforts. I do appreciate the calibrated plunger, it gives a control level needed to get some high scores. If you pay attention, you can make consistent shots to the middle lane resulting in a HS. I got a double recently and a 10400 HS. Woo-hoo!!

Honestly, I want to go out right now and buy these treasures from the 30's, set these up a room, and enjoy. That may or may not happen, but I've got the next best thing. It's true that bagatelle was replaced by pinball but it's making a comeback...in Virtual Pinball, thanks so much!

I added my own Pinup Popper media that I attach to enhance the experience.
WOW. Thank you for the kind post. I just saw this so my apologies for a late response.

I personally love Silver Cup and it know it needed to be made. I love the game in VPX and I'm so happy to hear it is a faithful reproduction to someone that owns the machine.

I have NUMEROUS Genco tables to yet be made in VPX on my desktop. I still need images of other Genco tables though and am in contact with folks about that. I hope I can get those images to get more out.

Once again, I appreciate the post and am glad you're enjoying the table.

More are coming but when I have no idea.

d-

PS: Have you uploaded the wheel to this site? If not please consider it as I'm sure other folks would like to have it and thank you for that! It's gorgeous!

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back